Your current desktop wallpaper

ILSE said:
Lady teyrna : This is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :D
Aww thanks!I like it too!Although I switched it so it cant show up again...it was a litle bit too big for here lol..anyways the man that took the pic is Ansel Adams...he has taken lots of other black and white photos if you look him up you can find heaps of really pretty things

Last edited:
I change my desktop like every two days, but here is my current one (I made it!)

3166drp.jpg

NightwishLMSSpht.jpg

This is what I have displayed on my desktop, I didn't make it. The ones I make aren't that family friendly, well, you might not think so.

This was made for me by a woman on an Alan Rickman forum I also belong to, her name is Nightwitch.

Touching a lion

tottyfruitty said:
dude i cant believe you are actually touching a lion! coolios! :)

Kenya absolutely loves his 'mane scratches'. I have scratched him for up to 20 minutes at a time. First one side...then the other...then the back, and finally the belly! He knows I can't get in the enclosure to give him a _real_ scratch, so he positions himself in a way that puts where he wants to be scratched close to the fence. This is the very first thing I do at the zoo each session, and Kenya is usually waiting there for me to do it!

Back