What are you reading II

Reading through Naruto manga right now. and Death Note...kinda...

also reading Pilgrim's Progress and The Odyssey. < both for school...

I just finished reading "Castaways of the Flying Dutchman" by Brian Jacques! It was awsome!!!

I loved that book! Are you going to read the sequel?

Right now I just started "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" by Victor Hugo. I'm also reading "Not Even a Hint" by Joshua Harris. It's very good so far, and had gotten me thinking about a lot of things. I recommend you all read it. :)

So many good works being read here!

I usually have several books going at once - at this point they are "Peter and the Secret of Rundoon", a couple of titles by Avi, "Snitch" by Rene Gutteridge, a collection of poem by e.e. cummings, "The Essential Erasmus" (marvelous!), a history of salt and "The Fighting Prince of Donegal".

I often read poetry, history and classics, but enjoy all types of writing.

Michael Crichton is an amazing author!! :D I reccommend "Timeline" :cool:

I just finished "The Picture of Dorian Gray" and loved it :D Now I'm reading "Lucas" by Kevin Brooks

Michael Crichton is indeed an amazing author! He has a great talent to grip and draw his readers into his stories. I've seen the movie Timeline and loved it. I have no doubt the book is ten times better. :)

I'm reading Perelandra by C.S. Lewis...amazing book about humans leaving earth to go to other planets, check it out :D

It's the second book in a three part series. The first one is called Out of the silent planet, and the third is called that hideous strength.

Michael Crichton is indeed an amazing author! He has a great talent to grip and draw his readers into his stories. I've seen the movie Timeline and loved it. I have no doubt the book is ten times better. :)

Absolutely! It was the first book of his I read and I was hooked. Its half science, half history. Fantastic :D. I reccomend all of them!! "Sphere," "Eaters of the Dead," "The Great Train Robbery," "Airframe" etc etc ;):)

I was planning on finishing "The Giver". It's a pretty short book and seriously worth the read. Everyone should read it, if you haven't already. :D

I forgot to mention that I've been reading the partial draft of Midnight Sun that Stephenie Meyer posted on her website. It's Twilight from Edward's point of view. :D ;) :eek: :rolleyes:

Back