What are you reading II

'Night' by Elie Wiesel.

Isnt that the book who's author lived through the concentration camps? Tell me how it is (if its the one I am thinking about!) !!! I've heard it was AMAZING so I have it lined up...only like 6 more books to go then I will read it. :D

- Re-reading "Narnia" - Just started "Prince Caspian"
- In the middle of "Much Ado About Nothing" by Shakespeare
- Going to try and start "Suite Francaise" either this weekend or next :D

A book my youth bookclub is doing, although I'm reading the book the guys are, so...:D Its called God's Gift To Women: Discovering the Lost Greatness of Masculinity. Also my Bible...and this thread...and ideas I've written down...oh good grief, I read to much...:eek::D

A historical novel by Christian author Janette Oke, set in her native Canada, titled "The Meeting Place." One of the main characters is a French Canadian woman named Louise Belleveau...which was spooky for me to see; for the first girl who was ever anything like a serious girlfriend to me HAD THAT VERY NAME (only maybe with the last name spelled a little differently) AND was a native of Canada!

I'm reading the Foreshadowing by Marcus Sedgwick. It's pretty good. The girl reminds me of me :} And I feel her.
But I got this book but then the next day I saw another book, actually my librarian showed it to me and then i came back at the end of the day on friday and i wa slike could you do this fast? And she knew exactly which book I wanted! and that was.......................
CITY OF BONES! I am SUPER SUPER excited for this one like crazy but I want myself to finish what I started. This book goes right up my aisle. It's like how it was with twilight, saw the cover, read a comment, title gave a nice eerie feeling BAM I'm in love with this book but I have yet to read it. and it'll read it and find out on my own, yay!
Very very excited for this one. Tithe and co. were alright, and one of them even really great, and finally there's something that'll give me the same feeling, but the great part is, I dont think this one finishes because the author gets tired of it. more like Twilight how it has to end so why not type of thing. And now I'm no longer making any sense .

I'm reading several books...Re-reading: The Hobbit (By Tolkien), reading for the first time: Adam (By Ted Dekker), Reagan: A Life in Letters (a bunch of letters written by Ronald Reagan), God in the Dock (By C.S. Lewis), & a book called, The Salem Frigate (By John Jennings).

Back