Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

deepnarnianess said:
DN got confused. she didnt know where she was and there was someone there asking random questions and making random statements, and she could hear from afar something that sounded like someone was making a Peter Pan movie :D she stood there in the silence and wondered how she had gotten left behind. then she realized that she had chosen to stay behind. *why?* DN thought. but she heard a slight sound in the forest behind her, and she turned around and saw Curumo and his wife sneaking! "you little sneakers!" DN exclaimed. Curumo said smartly "sneakers are shoes!" :D

toj turned up next to Dn.
Hey auntie dn? can i have a pair of converse.. sneakers.
dn looked around
her and toj were in the land of shoes or payless.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH - screamed dn. before picking up toj and running to the exit
only to find it blocked.
she ran the other way as the six year old picked up a pair of blue converses.
;)
she finally reached the forest again

(Hey guys, sorry about Storm's off topic statments...our computer probably did something funny and those weren't meant to be there)

RF looked around her. It was extremely hot on set and she was sweating like crazy. Disentangling themselves from the pile was harder than you would suspect. "YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE ACTORS!" shouted the Director "YOU STINK! YOU ALL NEED LESSONS! ON ACTING AND ON LISTENING! TAKE 11!" with that he shoved them into the hole...again!

Reepicheepfan said:
(Hey guys, sorry about Storm's off topic statments...our computer probably did something funny and those weren't meant to be there)

RF looked around her. It was extremely hot on set and she was sweating like crazy. Disentangling themselves from the pile was harder than you would suspect. "YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE ACTORS!" shouted the Director "YOU STINK! YOU ALL NEED LESSONS! ON ACTING AND ON LISTENING! TAKE 11!" with that he shoved them into the hole...again!

toj and dn reappeared
" um rf.. who are they?" asked dn pointint the director who was know Jumping like a madman
rf glared.. "I DUNNO!!"
Toj released her self from dn's arm and walked over to harry eden (a lost boy) and jeremy sumpter
"CAN I HAVE UR ICECREAM PLEASE? :p

"TOJ get back here, right now, young lady!"
The director stopped jumping and shouted "What in the world? What kind of name is TOJ for a lost...." he gulped "girl?"
"Look.." RF said "I don't know who you are..I don't really care to know...I just want my daughter and I and this group of loosely associated family members out of here! And back on our ship!"
"What ship? There is no body of water for miles!" shouted the Director "Not a water ship! A space Ship!" RF said growing red...then she glared at Unleavend and said "This is your fault for bringing us to this planet! I will hurt you severly if...if...well I'll hurt you severly no matter what.."
"Don't do it, RF, don't do it! Who knows what she'll turn into next!" the director and the actors were all throughly confused and the director said "THATS IT! YOU ARE FIRED!"
"What? We were gettin' money?" asked Curumo a bit put out "We never worked for you.." started Dernhelm but the director cut her off with a "Wendy...don't even start with me!"

"I wonder where else you plan on finding a fairy." Unleavened said nonchalantly not meaning to even draw attention. However, the director over heard.
"Good point. You're rehired."
"What!? No. I'm leaving." But the director wasn't listening. He was busy briefing hook on the next scene.
"Quick!" Unleavened whispered. "Let's get out while we can!"
"On the other hand, Don't you think it's time you got a job?" Curumo suggested.
"No...I already have one."
A collective "You do?!" came from everyone present.
"Ummm...Yes."
"Well this is wonderful news." Said Curumo. "What is it?"
"I can assure you it has nothing to do with the fairy mafia...or police." Unleavened said laughing nervously.
TOJ glared. "Why can adults lie and I can't?"
Unleavened clapped a hand over her mouth. However, it seemed no one noticed for the director began shouting something like, "You're all unprofessional! You're all fired. Get off my set!" for no apparant reason.
"Well, that's settled." Said RF and they all headed for the ship.

Last edited:
"YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE BUSTER!!" Shouted the knight,drawing his sword and takin' a swing @ Cap'n hook!:eek: "SECURITY!!!" He screamed, as the knight clonked Mr. Smee w/ his sword pommel. :D "FIRST YOU INTERRUPT MY WIFE N' I'S HONEY MOON-oh, wait that was Curumo...-THEN YOU GO N' SHOVE BACK DOWN THAT SMELLY HOLE,THEN TO TOP IT OFF YOU FIRE ME???NOOONE FIRES A KNIGHT!" He slashed a camera in half n' the camera man went running. :D He realized his hair was still gone so he plucked himself w/ an eggnog arrow n' it all grew back! "DADBURNIT RF YOU POISONED THOSE TOMATOS!" With that he slung her over his shoulder n' mounted the giant puppy. "YAH!!!GIDDYUP BOBO!!HAAAA!!" The puppy barked happily n' ran off into the forest... :D

(Bobo! That's an aweful name!)
As soon as she ship was in sight they all ran for it. Minutes later they piled on. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief (probably a moment too soon). There was a shout behind them and they all turned to see RF pinning Unleavened up against the ship wall. "Alright! What's going on!? What's this all about, huh!?"
GKoN quickly ran over to calm his wife.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Said Unleavened quickly. "I know it was foolish! But it did work. We actually had some adventure instead of all this love junk. That's a good thing...right?" She smiled weakly. "Umm...but I am sorry."

(Bobo? BOBO? BOBO?!?!WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS BOBO? You are never allowed to pick out another name again!:p)
RF let Unleavend drop to the ground. "I DID like the adventure it was the getting fired part I didn't like...darn it! I always thought when I got fired I would shout 'YOU CAN'T FIRE ME I QUIT!' and the one time I do get fired..I don't say that...how lame is that?" RF walked off muttering something about how all her plans wen to pot. Unleavend grinned "So where we goin'?"

Reepicheepfan said:
(Bobo? BOBO? BOBO?!?!WHAT KIND OF A NAME IS BOBO? You are never allowed to pick out another name again!:p)
RF let Unleavend drop to the ground. "I DID like the adventure it was the getting fired part I didn't like...darn it! I always thought when I got fired I would shout 'YOU CAN'T FIRE ME I QUIT!' and the one time I do get fired..I don't say that...how lame is that?" RF walked off muttering something about how all her plans wen to pot. Unleavend grinned "So where we goin'?"

oooh can i name someone? please? :D

Curumo glared at her. "You're banned from the control room, young lady. We'll talk about it all later."
Unleavened had no intention of ever talking about it.
GKoN began bouncing up and down. "Ooooh! oooh! can I choose? My turn."
"We're taking turns?" Unleavened looked surprised. "When is it my turn again?"
"Not soon." Replied Curumo. Luckily for GKoN Curumo was too focused on Unleavened to keep him out of the control room.

The knight glared @ Unleavened. "WHY DID YOU LURE BOBO ONBOARD??!!" He shouted grumpily. "I WAS GONNA HAVE A ROMANTIC DINNER W/ MY EVER LOVIN' LADY LOVE!!" With that he handed Unleavened a box of dog biscuits and grabbed Rf by the arm. He ran off down the hall as Bobo pounced on Unleavened... :D

Once they reached the dinning room the knight pressed a button n' Rf and the knight were beamed to a shuttle!! :eek: It launched automatically n' was on auto-pilot too. "Oopsy..." Said the knight, as they went to warp. Unleavened was meanwhile being 'ferociously' licked by Bobo 'till he got all the doggie treats. He THEN decided to lick Unleavened for the fun of it. :D Soon she was knee-deep in dog slobber... :D

Last edited:
"Ugh!!!" Shouted Unleavend. "I hate dogs! (I do too)." She used her wand to make some dog biscuits across the room and to make herself dry. When that was done she looked up at the rest of the crew. "OK, I vote we leave the love birds for now and recover them later. They we don't have to worry about them..." She was silenced by a glare from her father. Dern had really put him in a bad mood.

RF gave him a skeptical look "Ok..even if I did want to go on a romantic dinner date with you..which I don't...I WOULD NOT WANT CHEESE WHIZ! Talk about unromanticness!"

With that the knight stuffed a buttered roll in her mouth. "The main course will be done soon n' this isn't what I'd call a romantic spot so cheeze whizz will have to suffice for now!" The knight S'plained as he sprayed some in his mouth... :D

"THIIIIIIIIIIS ISSSSSS NOTTT MY TYPE OF A TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALK!" GKON pushed another button and the shuttle leveled out..."Now what do we have to talk about?" she asked just wanting to get back to other people ASAP!

Back