• Mr. Tumnus

Votes: 30 6.7%
  • Aslan

Votes: 122 27.4%
  • White Witch

Votes: 20 4.5%

• Total voters
Edmund!

i voted for edmund =D i love the way his character goes through so many changes (both inside and out). and even though he betrayed his siblings, he tries so hard to earn their forgiveness. i guess you could say that susan and lucy forgive him, but peter keeps on giving him a hard time! i mean, come on! how unfair is that? he's your brother, and even though he made a huge mistake, you love him and you learn to forgive. show a little compassion for edmund, peter!

Favorite Narnian Character

My favorite character is probably between Peter and Aslan and Caspian! Most likely Prince Caspian though bc of his awesome swordplay.

I think its realy tough to say which character is good or which character is your favorite because every character is so beautifuly written and excuted onscreen that it is imposible to choose.

I'd have to say Aslan. Though Peter,Edmund and Lucy, besides many of (still to come) beloved characters come in a close second. How can you choose a favorite character when their all so dear too me? (with the exception of the villians)

Besides Aslan, I really love Lucy because she's so innocent and caring.

Mr. Tumnus has a really cool scarf, though. Do you think he can knit? ;) Only kidding, I don't like him just because of the scarf.

I think my favorite would definitely be Aslan. I love how he is always coming in and helping at the right time and he is always there for us just like God is. But my second favorite would definitely Lucy. She is the one who found Narnia first and in PC she was the first to see Aslan when no one else would believe her. She is awesome and brave.

I love Aslan, too, but I voted for Lucy because I can relate to her better, haha. I guess I just feel like Aslan is a little above being a my favorite character or not, you know?

Back