The Duffer Quiz!

I don't dig. I know. :D but wait! You bowed to the knight! Did I really move up or is it only according to poll results? Oh the trauma of not knowing.

It's just according to poll results; but if you think you're ready, go ahead and PM me! :D (With the evidence...*evil grin*)

By the way; if any of you guys think of new questions that could go on the quiz...updates are possable! PM me with any ideas; even if you don't think they're good enough. You never know what might get on there! :p

Squeal with glee, open your arms wide, and run to the trash can, wrapping your arms around it and whispering sweet nothings in its ear. Of course that's how I greet him since he's my true love. You might greet the trash can differently.

onlymystory said:
Squeal with glee, open your arms wide, and run to the trash can, wrapping your arms around it and whispering sweet nothings in its ear. Of course that's how I greet him since he's my true love. You might greet the trash can differently.
Um...I someone might do it differently (and correctly) then it can't be a quiz question. :rolleyes:

:p

onlymystory said:
YOU MEAN YOU TOUCH IT? :eek: you can't do that! :eek:

And hey!!!! Don't stone me. My trash can is my true love. While still very important as a beautiful shiny silver trash can, he is not THE TRASH CAN. I would never defile the trash can. Mine is very different. But he keeps leaving me and I just don't know why. I'm going to go cry now. *cries miserably*

onlymystory said:
And hey!!!! Don't stone me. My trash can is my true love. While still very important as a beautiful shiny silver trash can, he is not THE TRASH CAN. I would never defile the trash can. Mine is very different. But he keeps leaving me and I just don't know why. I'm going to go cry now. *cries miserably*
:eek: DOUBLE POSTER!!! *points*......:)p j/k)

Back