The Duffer Quiz!

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
lol...Lieke would never know the answers to that! She did that by her own skill...(of helping in making the quiz)
UHUH, i did it just because i knew everything.... hehehe:D *hides i-lie-face* :p

TrueNarnian said:
huh..I did not know half-of those questios..guess Im not a Duffer..should I be proud?
NOOO :eek: you go and study the duffer threads!! the Trash Can needs all people, and we are bringing them together... mhuahahhahahahaha:D

lieke said:
UHUH, i did it just because i knew everything.... hehehe:D *hides i-lie-face* :p

NOOO :eek: you go and study the duffer threads!! the Trash Can needs all people, and we are bringing them together... mhuahahhahahahaha:D
Don't try to hide it! I can see all I-lie faces! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

I just realised I start high school tomorrow... o.o

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
Don't try to hide it! I can see all I-lie faces! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

I just realised I start high school tomorrow... o.o
NOOO :eek: *runs after Stan to see if he knows a hiding place* :D *hides* mhuahahahahaha

poor you..... i still have 3 weeks vacation:D mhuahaha :p

lieke said:
NOOO :eek: *runs after Stan to see if he knows a hiding place* :D *hides* mhuahahahahaha

poor you..... i still have 3 weeks vacation mhuahaha
:p

Yeah...i'm in...shock...lol

Open house is tonight...and then school starts tomorrow...I'm..yeah...scary...

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
:p

Yeah...i'm in...shock...lol

Open house is tonight...and then school starts tomorrow...I'm..yeah...scary...
good luck with it, you'll need it, if you are bored just think about duffer conversations and smile:D

have to go now, see you dufferish people later (and also the non-dufferish ones :p )

:D Is it a success? :D

I think I set Ignoramus wrong; 10 out of 18 isn't less than half! :p

*goes to fix...*

Edit: The quiz won't come up for about a minute; editing it. It'll be back up in a sec. :D

Last edited:
Dernhelm said:
:D Is it a success? :D

I think I set Ignoramus wrong; 10 out of 18 isn't less than half! :p

*goes to fix...*

Edit: The quiz won't come up for about a minute; editing it. It'll be back up in a sec. :D

Hmmm.... I got 10 out of 18 where does that put me?

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! only got 10 out of 18 correct must learn more then take quiz again must study must study! No noise please studing duffers is very important to me. (if this make any since at all to you, then your my hero!) :D

Hmmm... I'm a spammer now... *Mods start to close in around Machia* No, wait! The test lied!! :D

EDIT: Haha!! I think I'm getting addicted... I'm now a duffer... 12 out of 18... But I won't stop until I figure out everything.....

2nd EDIT: Yes!! I finally beat it!!

Last edited:
Lol...I tried it again......and again...and I'm up to 10 times now..I keep on getting 14 and 16...nrg..

EDIT: I FIGURED IT OUT! heeheehee.......I made it to 18. yay!

Last edited:
You sad little people. You are supposed to get them all right the first time. By the way, Dernhelm, I did get them right the first time. So can I be a knight now? I mean, if Twinkles gets to be a knight yet I actually know the true duffer facts I want to be a kni...Holy toledo!!! Is that the trash can? sorry folks, I have to run. My true love is back.

onlymystory said:
You sad little people. You are supposed to get them all right the first time.
Well...yeah, but I still wanted to find out the answers without digging...:rolleyes: Which I did...yeah..... *bows to the knight and leaves*

Back