Cheese Family

Nothing glitters unless it is about to kill you. All who wander when not lost are either untrustworthy or being pursued by someone untrustworthy. The old that is strong is very deadly and you should probably avoid it. Deep roots are not reached by the frost, or by anyone else, and as a result the people unable to reach them generally freeze to death.

This is important information. I appreciate it.

What about ashes and fire and all that?

From the ashes, a fire shall be woken if you use enough fuel. A light from the shadows may cause permanent damage to your vision. Renewed shall be blade that was not shattered too badly. The crownless again shall have fewer neck and back problems than people who wear crowns, because regularly wearing a heavy weight on your head is an extremely bad idea.

*accidentally kills WS* Oops.

Not again, Glen. We've talked about this. No more accidental killings or you're not getting that set of deadly knives I promised you for your birthday.

Aw, what the heck. I can't stay mad at you. I'll get you the knives anyway. Just promise to keep your stabbing at least slightly in check from now on.

Back