Georgie Henley (Lucy Pevensie) in Perfect Sisters (2014)

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
Not a news about The Chronicles of Narnia or C.S. Lewis but it’s a news that fans of the Narnia films might know. Lucy Pevensie or Georgie Henley in real life returns to the big screen with this new horror, crime and drama film, Perfect Sisters. Perfect Sisters gets a release date and it will...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit http://www.narniafans.com for full story, cast lists, trailers, and more! If you're reading this on Facebook, click "View Original Post" below ]]
V13T6GEoZHQ

More...

I'm excited for this. I've read about this a while back and was wondering when it'll be released. It'll be awesome to see Georgie in something other than Narnia and when she was in Jane Eyre only in the beginning.

The trailer looks interesting. I hope the movie comes out worldwide, because I really want to see it.

I won't see it because it looks weird and sinister, but I'm stumped by the fact that she's 18. Has it really been that long since LWW?!

I know what you mean, AK! It'll be 10 years next December. I still remember seeing that first picture of her on the set of LWW thinking she reminded me of *my* youngest sister when I saw her. She's grown up so fast!

It is based on a true story so yeah, it will be sinister and weird. I think I'll go watch it anyways. I want to see Georgie grown up and acting in a totally different role.

I know this is really old but I don't know if it's on DVD in certain places. I never saw it in theaters either, I guess it never made it to my state. I see this movie on amazon but I wanted to find out from Narnia fans if they found it good or not. Since I can't rent it or buy it cheap anywhere else I want to find out if it's good before I get it. :)

As I said before, I won't watch it. But I'm sure others here have seen it. :)

That said, I did see one episode of "Reign" on the CW...it has Anna Popplewell in it. I don't recommend it. Anna was about like I expected though. It's very hard to watch movies with these kids in them, they're so typecast.

I saw "Perfect Sisters" awhile back, and highly enjoyed it. I wrote an essay on it for one of my film courses, and how it ties into the horror genre, and what changes it made from horror films in the past. I'm a big fan of horror films, and I loved how well George and Abigail(who are two of my favorite actresses) got along together on screen. I wasn't that big of a fan of Abigail Breslen until I saw her in Kit An American Girl, My Sister's Keeper, Nim's Island, Zombieland and Haunter(which in my opinion was her best performance so far).

I found it on youtube and it was the full movie, no parts such as part one, etc. I started watching it and after a while I just finished it to find out how it ends. I don't like Georgie with an American accent, she sounds like someone with a retainer in their mouth (not meaning to offend anyone). I mean, her acting was great. I read on imdb.com (internet movie database) that Georgie had bad acting and other actors as well in the movie but it was fine from my point of view. I am glad I got to watch it free and not have to pay for it since I wasn't overly impressed.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Georgie did sound weird with an American accent. But it was still a good movie. I liked how she and Abigail Breslin got along together on screen

Back