The Skandarnite Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rogue~

Queen of all Skandarnites
Knight of the Noble Order
This thread is for discussion of Skandar and of fellow Skandarnites. Please try not to post pointless things like OMG I love Skandar he is so hot, I want to marry him etc etc and inform any newbies of this as well.

Also please do not fill up the first few pages with comments such as Ah it's good to be home and no PARTIES (at least not at first).

Discuss something Skandarish. Oh and on the first of the month, all the posts in this thread will be deleted and it will start afresh.

Here is the new Skandarnite thread. Just a reminder that if you get off topic, please post a new thread instead of continuing to go offtopic. It allows new members to talk aobut Skandar without feeling out of place. Plus, it keeps the forum clean and allows other members to share in your randomness. Thanks!

I know I’m not a Skandarnite but there are a couple of things I would like to know about Skandar and figured this would be the best place to find out.
Has anyone actually seen a picture of Skandars sister?
Also what nationality is Skandar?

I know I’m not a Skandarnite but there are a couple of things I would like to know about Skandar and figured this would be the best place to find out.
Has anyone actually seen a picture of Skandars sister?
Also what nationality is Skandar?

no i havent seen a picture of her, i wonder if theres one out there.

and well obviously he's british but he is also of Lebanese descent and was there last year in Lebanon with his family during the war SCARY:eek:

There was a war in Lebanon? I didnt know that.

it was all over the news last year, like the top news!:eek: oh ya I heard one of the skandarnites was in Lebanon and Skandar was there too, she said she was like frustrated and sad she culdnt find Skandar =p

Aww but I think it would be uite hard to find one person in a countrywith lots of polpulation.
Oh yeah. I remember now lol.

Was he okay? Man I dont know why people go into the army. I mean its good and all not the war though and I'd be just too scared not knowing whether you may die or not.

Was he okay? Man I dont know why people go into the army. I mean its good and all not the war though and I'd be just too scared not knowing whether you may die or not.

yea Skandar was fine. nothing happened to him.

and about the army, well in Israel its mandatory to join the army cuz the country is so small so my cousin really had no choice....but yeah he was a sniper so thats pretty scary:eek:

Haha I meant about your cousin not Skandar. Of course Skandar was fine or he wouldnt be filming lol.

Sniper woah! He must be really good with guns. How old is he?

Haha I meant about your cousin not Skandar. Of course Skandar was fine or he wouldnt be filming lol.

Sniper woah! He must be really good with guns. How old is he?

oh well hes good nothing happened to him either hes getting out of the army in a couple of months, we have a picture of him with hus gun on our refrigerator cuz its like th eonly recent one we have of him. I think hes like 21-22ish

Thats good.
Very young.
He's coming back for good or just for a while?

well yea for good but theres never really a "for good" in Israel i mean if they really need you theyll get you to come back but hopefully that never happens.

so yea back to skandar.....um.....he seriously needs to post new photos on his website

is that really his own site? i would think if skandar would have one so would will. I love skandar! Like ALL the old skandarnites left, and yuo know what I've noticed around here. A LOT OF PPL on here are startign to act like one of them that's left. It's quite annoying.

Last edited:
is that really his own site? i would think if skandar would have one so would will. I love skandar! Like ALL the old skandarnites left, and yuo know what I've noticed around here. A LOT OF PPL on here are startign to act like one of them that's left. It's quite annoying. Not to mention phreakehh....like nothing could more than chupacabras.

yea its kinda sad everyones left but im sure when the movie comes out theyll come back....hopefully:eek:

hhmmmm. I don't think they'll permanently come back, maybe just to leave off messages like they did a couple of times but more often. But hey, new fans will come!!! *look onthebrightside*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back