The Skandarnite Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweetsie is at school all day. =[

SKANDARNITES. AWAKEN.

Guys, another announcement so we can snag all the new guys:

PM ME if you would like to be put on the "new" list for the skandarnites. This is IMPORTANT to keep things up to date, even if we don't know if it counts. PLEASE contact me ASAP.

Hey, I already PMed you didn't I? At least I hope I did. :D Where is everyone? I've been hanging out in Dufferland battling the Paperb'nites so perhaps I've missed some stuff. :)

omggggg ok so today was my last day of school thank god!!!

but um i have absolutely no clue on what is going on in this thread...i leave for like 3 days and come back with 10 pages to read haha i knooo my fault...but ive had finals all weeks but everything is now over so ill be spending a lot more time on here :)

so theres a few new ppl i see and some old ppl i dont know very well...if anyone wants to talk pm me or watev...im Mel :p

Skandar is a good guy. I hope he has a blast filming VDT...and I hope they do his character justice. His has been done well so far, and I hope it stays that way. I don't know that I'm a Skandarnite...but after meeting him I can say he's a fun person to be around and it well spoken, kind, and attentive.

Skandar is a good guy. I hope he has a blast filming VDT...and I hope they do his character justice. His has been done well so far, and I hope it stays that way. I don't know that I'm a Skandarnite...but after meeting him I can say he's a fun person to be around and it well spoken, kind, and attentive.

Meeting him? Wait... what?! =O

No WAY!!! You MET him? How in the world did you manage to do that? how AWESOME!!!! :D :D Do tell!!! :) You didn't get his e-mail did you? ;) I suppose not. Sigh. . . .

oh my gosh! you met him!! i don't have a celeb crush on him (like i do Will) but i want to meet him just as bad!! he seems like such and amazingly funny person!! i wish i could have met him..and ben and will lol...ahh..what can i say..i'm narnian star struck.

by the way..i'm saying this in a SKANDARNITE thread so i probably sound so stupid asking htis..but have you guys seen his new haircut! it's short! and he looks like he's like 25 or something! lol and i love his new clothing style

May I join? :D

I was so excited when I saw The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I had been hoping they would get good actors for all of the characters, but especially Edmund. He's always been my favorite character. If it weren't for the change in Edmund I don't think I would have loved the stories the way I do, so I was thrilled to see Skandar do so well. :)

Do you have a link? I'm curious about this awesome shirt, haha! :)

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Wow! It really is like a picnic blanket! He cannot be lost in a crowd in that one.
And the haircut isn't so bad. I think that the longer one was better, but he has a nice face so I doubt any haircut can go too wrong. Unless he gets a mullet or something. LOL!

Last edited:
Yea I know right? I just wish his hair was a teeny tiny bit longer. :(

You can call me Kelly by the way! I'm relatively new here too, so I'm still learning some stuff. :)

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDEEEEE you met him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is soooo coool omg im so jealous!!!:p
what else is he like? what things did you talk about?

^ It's nice to hear that he's a good guy. I feel silly saying it, but it would make me sad to hear that he wasn't. :)

Yea I know right? I just wish his hair was a teeny tiny bit longer. :(

You can call me Kelly by the way! I'm relatively new here too, so I'm still learning some stuff. :)

Cool, Kelly! My name's Kelli, but Kells works just fine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back