Who Thought The Witch Was Scary?

I definately think that I would want to be a cobra of some type...altho, Gleeleaf, a water moccasin would be cool too!
actually, I just changed my mind...I would much rather be a rainbow boa...those things are so cool looking...one of my coworkers had one once...

Culfintariel

Can you ask your co-worker how much they cost, I've been looking for a snake for my uncle, for his wedding.

Sorry, but I don't work with her anymore...she got a better job somewhere else! I saw it one time when our whole city had a massive power outage in January, and my library was one of the few places that had heat, so she brought her poor cold blooded snake to work with her so that it wouldn't freeze! :) It ws a pretty thing tho!

Culfintariél

Originally posted by May Lafay@Apr 11 2004, 03:36 PM
Can you ask your co-worker how much they cost, I've been looking for a snake for my uncle, for his wedding.
For his wedding? :huh: I hope his new wife likes snakes! :lol:

Ah, I see. :D Obviously she musn't have that much of a problem with snakes if she's marrying him in the first place ... unless of course she thinks she can change him :lol: Some women are weird that way.

Now we're definately off the subject! :lol:
OK, so who thought the Witch was scary? Me! Me! Me!
(*covering pant-seat so as not to show the wet spot on it*) :unsure:

Hey Gleeleaf, make sure you wash those pants before you wear them somewhere again! lol....
I didn't think she was quite THAT scary! But she was definately creepy....very chilling...if you know what I mean! She has this horrible beauty to her that is just totally creepy!

btw, hobbit elf elf hobbit! :D

Tariel

Originally posted by Culfintariél@Apr 15 2004, 05:12 PM
But she was definately creepy....very chilling...if you know what I mean! She has this horrible beauty to her that is just totally creepy!

Um, well Tariel, with your choice of words, you've definetly established that she's "creepy." :rolleyes: :lol: Missed you last night.... :( ;)

*Lunis

awww, it's nice to know I've been missed! Hehe, yeah i can be a tad repetitive....that time tho was cuz i was busy yakking to my roomie and wasnt paying attention to what I was saying! lol

Which Witch did you guys think was scarier, the White Witch or the Lady of the Green Kirtle? I personaly cannot descide. They both freak me out. :mellow:

I think the Green Witch was much scarier than the White Witch, because she is more deceitful... I was so afraid when I read TSC that Eustace, Jill, and Puddleglum were going to be taken in by her lies.

Yeah, maybe. But each whitch has her time to shine, in a manner of speaking. Think about TMN. Jadis is really freaky in that one, espescially while she's in Charn. But you guys do have a point, and though I seem to be arguing for the White Witch, I agree with you. :D The Lady of the Green Kirtle is much freakier. Um, more freaky. However you'd say that. :blink:

I guess deceitfullness is more scary, but I'd hate to be turned into stone; though I suppose not as much as being in a kind of trance or hypnotized. :huh:
Hmm, I guess won't know for sure until I experience both. [shivers slightly] :unsure: ;)

Back