Nightcrawler_Fan's Banners

*wanders in*

Hi, NF. I've been thinking about that banner, but I don't really know what I want... So here are a few of my random ideas, feel free to do anything completely different if you'd like to.

First idea I cam up with would be something with a compass, charts, maps etc, and possibly a ship (the kind with sails). And maybe my name somehwere on it. Or maybe "Ship's Girl." Or maybe not. I dunno...

Or maybe a banner with books/ notebooks/ papers/ scrolls etc, and pencils/ pens/ fountain pens/ ink brushes...
I like this one...

Or maybe something with a dragon on it. Either Oriental or Western, both are beautiful.

Or maybe something with a light blue/ light green theme. What to put in though, I have no idea.

... I'm just brainstorming... ...

Use any idea you feel comfortable with, or do something completely different if you want to.

BTW, I love that "Just Writing" one you made! :)

Last edited:
*wanders in*

Hi, NF. I've been thinking about that banner, but I don't really know what I want... So here are a few of my random ideas, feel free to do anything completely different if you'd like to.

First idea I cam up with would be something with a compass, charts, maps etc, and possibly a ship (the kind with sails). And maybe my name somehwere on it. Or maybe "Ship's Girl." Or maybe not. I dunno...

Or maybe a banner with books/ notebooks/ papers/ scrolls etc, and pencils/ pens/ fountain pens/ ink brushes...
I like this one...

Or maybe something with a dragon on it. Either Oriental or Western, both are beautiful.

Or maybe something with a light blue/ light green theme. What to put in though, I have no idea.

... I'm just brainwahsing... ...

Use any idea you feel comfortable with, or do something completely different if you want to.

BTW, I love that "Just Writing" one you made! :)
I love those ideas...especially the pens and writing stuff!

Hey! Question? Would you mind making a graphic for my writings?? I Don't care which writing (or even just the thread alone), you can put your favorite quote from one of the stories in it just SOMETHING! Thanks! :D

Hey! Question? Would you mind making a graphic for my writings?? I Don't care which writing (or even just the thread alone), you can put your favorite quote from one of the stories in it just SOMETHING! Thanks! :D

Sure thing. I'll see what I can do. :D

Here's some banners I made for Nessa (Mrs. Gil-Galad Took)

Lindros.jpg

Lindros2.jpg

I love the banners you made me, NF!
*hugs her till she turns blue*
I think my favorite is the second one, with the bamboo and the book. It's so gorgeously Chinese! :) And I love bamboos, which are such a very beautifully chinese plant. Als o very significant in Chinese literature... :p
And the dragon, and the fountain pen ones are lovely too. I really like the dragon, nothing too fancy, but very very nice.
And did you draw the girl in the last two?? You did a terrific job. I especially like the compass/chart behind the gray one.

Back