The Official Liam Neeson Thread (Aslan II)

It seems to me that they are trying to twist this tread into a Liam Neeson thread. No problem with Liam Neeson, or a thread about him, but the Aslan thread was unique. I guess we will just have to start an Aslan thread.

I think that they're trying to combine the threads. For Cast and Crew I can see why HB did it this way. After all, Aslan is a character rather than an actor. Maybe if you want to continue closer to what we had before, you could start it in the LWW section maybe? Aslan and lions....what do you think?

Haha I only just realised that this was the new offical Aslan thread but more about Liam Neeson now. But that’s not a problem. Glad the pics were useful Isle.

Haha I only just realised that this was the new offical Aslan thread but more about Liam Neeson now. But that’s not a problem. Glad the pics were useful Isle.

Well, it's not really about Liam, it goes about what we say.. so if we want to make it an Aslan thread, talk about Aslan!:D
I'm going to start with them soon Mya! Thanks for them!

Now you did it again!:eek: You said Isle, while you would never do it again!:eek::p

Yowee! I really haven't been by this way in a while! I do hope they archived our old Aslan thread somewhere. I don't mind Liam at all, he did an awesome job with Aslan's voice... but somehow this thread just isn't quite the same as our old one. Ah, well, I'm still an Aslanite as well! I think trying to start a thread in the LWW section might be a good idea! They can't really change it there... it relates too directly I think.

What set the Aslan thread apart from all others is it was about a character, not an actor. Notice that there is no 'Peter' thread, but there is a 'William Moseley' thread.

Do you think LWW is an appropriate place for a real Aslan thread? Otr, is there a better place?

What set the Aslan thread apart from all others is it was about a character, not an actor. Notice that there is no 'Peter' thread, but there is a 'William Moseley' thread.

Do you think LWW is an appropriate place for a real Aslan thread? Otr, is there a better place?

I think LWW is a better place, because if you want to post, something above your post says: Cast and Crew Discussions The place to talk about the actors and crew behind the films... but Aslan is no actor and doesn't belong to the crew...

Lmfo so sorry haha Ilse :p
I think this is a good place because Aslan is not part of the crew but a character, Liam on the other hand should be in the cast and crew discussions thread.

Back