Write a note to the person above you II

John,

Oh, that. Well it's over now, I got into her boss's office. No more need for that relationship.

SH

Mycroft,

I don't understand sentiment, but I didn't think you had to keep girlfriends, I thought they kind of stayed of their own accord.

SH

Hello Icefire!

I hope all is well. We have two ducks; they just started laying eggs for their family. I am excited for baby duckies! :D

Sincerely,

Fernie

Fernie

I hope you enjoy your ducks. We got some once. They were incredibly smelly and grew insanely fast. I prefer chickens.

GG

Hello again Fernie! (If I may call you that. :))

What are your ducks' names? I have never owned any type of bird before, just cats and a dog. It sounds like owning ducks or chickens would be fun though.

Eustace (a.k.a Watson)

Fernie,

My chicken was named Fawkes. We also had Hedwig, Buckbeak, Boyd, Polly, Hermione/Ron (it turned out to be a rooster), and Calliope. I think that was it.

GG

GG,

tumblr_mjj9cm0i3f1s0cs5fo9_r1_500.gif

Rain

Fernie,

Your banner is beautiful and very you. And it makes me feel all warm and happy inside. ^_^ Especially because I just finished rereading/skimming RotK. (I was looking for quotes for my quotes quiz.)

GG

Dear GG,

I was hoping you could give me some advice about dropping sheep on other people. I dropped two sheep in two days, and one person liked it, but the other said she wasn't feeling well enough for a sheep. Have you got any experience with learning to drop sheep at the right moments? Also I'd like to know about painting them; I painted one of the sheep, and I couldn't figure out whether the sheep liked it or not. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Glen

Glen,

*Ahem*

In my experience with sheep-dropping I believe you must simply act when your heart tells you the time is right. While it may be tempting to ask for permission, few people actually know when they need a sheep. The person who said she wasn't feeling well enough for a sheep was wrong; she wasn't feeling well enough because she HADN'T had a sheep dropped on her yet.

As to painting sheep, you should ask permission. The sheep would probably be in much higher spirits if you had asked first. While it will probably acclimate to its new colors fairly quickly, it would have made a speedier adjustment if you had simply asked for its permission first.

Sincerely,
GG

Back