Votes: 8 22.2%
  • It wasn't good at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HATED it!

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

legolas

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

ok... about the 5th HP movie. Who do you think should play Luna Lovegood, and who should play Tonks?

ºººJill_Poleººº said:
They already found a Luna Lovegood and a Nymphadora Tonks, the complete cast will be announced on January.

Can't wait to find out. I am American, we have no casting chance... :mad: lol

ha ha, quite true we don't. Though i'm curious. I think this next film would be great if given enough film time for show. So we shall see. They really need to just start making extended versions or something with the later books.

tg

although i can't act at ALL...that would be soo cool if i was in the movie heh =P

ha ha, yeah i've always wondered about being in something that fun. Would be quite a dream.

tg

high_kingpeter said:
Can't wait to find out. I am American, we have no casting chance... :mad: lol
I know just how you feel - :mad: but I'm sure whoever they have will rock :D

There were only two casting choices they made that I really didn't like so I think it'll be okay. I thought the latest HP movie was amazing even though there were things missing. They definitely should do an extended edition like LotR. They say even a hardcore HP fan wouldn't be able to sit through a 4 hour movie. They've obviously never met me.

Iv always wanted to audition for the Harry Potter films but I cant act! I cant wait to find out who is playing luna and tonks! I also want to know who is playing professor umbridge.

They have both been cast, expect an announcement quite soon...

I think that Anna Friel would make a good Tonks, give her some short pink hair and i could definitely imagine her in the role.

Im really looking forward to seeing who plays Luna, she is one of my favourite new characters from this book, i havent really got any suggestions for her though.

Overall i am not looking forward to this movie as i have done the others as Order of the Pheonix is one of my least favourite of the books, its still great, i just didnt enjoy it as much as the others.

ash-431 said:
Iv always wanted to audition for the Harry Potter films but I cant act! I cant wait to find out who is playing luna and tonks! I also want to know who is playing professor umbridge.

They got an Umbridge, and personally, I think she really does look the part. I forgot her name, but go to the ever trusty Mugglenet.com, and find out who she is.

I can't even imagine who will be luna lovegood.

first, I thought hermione was ugly 'till I saw Emma Watson played as her.

In same case, I thought Luna wasn't pretty either. Will be it same case after all?

honestly, i'll dissappointed if luna isn't look like her in my mind....sob

luna needs too look a bit crazy with disheveled hair and all. I always just imagined her with glasses and almost a lazy eye about the way she pays attention.

tg

Omicron 211 said:
I can't even imagine who will be luna lovegood.

first, I thought hermione was ugly 'till I saw Emma Watson played as her.

In same case, I thought Luna wasn't pretty either. Will be it same case after all?

honestly, i'll dissappointed if luna isn't look like her in my mind....sob
A lot of people say this but its something ive never been able to understand, nowhere in the books does it say that Hermione is ugly, later in the books Harry even admits himself that he thought Hermione was pretty.

For some reason people seem to think that bushy hair and buck teeth means ugly. :rolleyes:

Same with Luna, her description in the book is 'She had straggly, waist-length, dirty-blond hair, very pale eyebrows, and protuberant eyes that gave her a permanently surprised look', - that doesnt mean that she is not pretty.

ºººJill_Poleººº said:
Dolores Umbridge will be Imelda Staunton (I don't know how to spell her name correctly). I can't imagine Anna Friel as Nymphadora Tonks...

I can't imagine Anna Friel as tonks either! She is married to the dude who plays lupin so thats sorta cool! i did not picture Tonk as pretty as anna!

Hmm, maybe if they dirtied her up and with the crazy hair and all, but yeah, i'm not sure. They do already have peeps for it and i think are suppose to annouce the whole cast this month i think.

tg

abbyluvswilliam said:
I can't imagine Anna Friel as tonks either! She is married to the dude who plays lupin so thats sorta cool! i did not picture Tonk as pretty as anna!
I couldnt imagine her as Tonks at first either, i had seen her suggested before and i didnt agree, but then i saw her in Goal!The Movie and i imagined her with shorter coloured hair and i could start to see a Tonks is in her, whoever it is will probably be totally different though.

She isnt married to David Thewlis, but they do go out together and have a child.

Oolalaa. I love the Potter films!! Emma Watson is so cool and Dan is cute<3<3
I can't take it any longer wait new movie!!:D

i am sorry my bad english... :/

Back