Twilight * Official Twilight Thread * All Twilight Discussion here

CaspianGirl:Lol yeah I'm kinda alone in that.:p But it's true.:D

but...but...c.s lewis writes 1000xs better!!! plus I mean Edward vs. Peter or even Eustace Scrubb vs. Jacob, everytime the Narnians win! and really Lucy vs Bella....who do you think wins. Hint: Bella doesn't even come close.

I have a friend whos read so many books that she smiles and then thinks of a book with a sad ending and looks sad again.

^IMO,Twilight is better written.Its also a more enjoyable story,particularily the ending,imo.But thats just me.*shrugs*
Yeah,I'm not much of a Narnia fan.:rolleyes: :eek:

I hate Bella. Stephanie Meyer may not be a good writer but she has good plots.

*Spoiler*

Everybody dies and goes to Aslan's Country.While its a beautiful description of Heaven,its also a harsh,imo,way to end a kid's book series,and left me feeling downright depressed.:rolleyes:
I love Twilight's happy ending.:D

nope. Meyer uses cliches, grammatical mistakes, context confusion, and not so good transitions. With Lewis everything flowed and youu could tell everything was thought of, anticipating the other books.

no her plots were predictable. I knew exactly what was going to happen, everything from Jacob to Nessie.

I like bitter/sweet endings. It's more realistic. And Twilight was only a happy ending for Bella. Rosalie never really got hers, nor even Edward on some levels. (if you read Midnight Sun you'll know why).

Ah,yeah.:)

So,I was just wondering:
What part(s) of New Moon is everyone most looking forward to seeing?

Mine are 1:Jacob turning into a wolf.:cool:
2:The Volturi scene in Italy :D

Mine is just simply seeing Jacob without a top on. Oh and when Bella tries to punch him and it breaks her hand. Or is that in Eclipse?

nope. Meyer uses cliches, grammatical mistakes, context confusion, and not so good transitions. With Lewis everything flowed and youu could tell everything was thought of, anticipating the other books.

no her plots were predictable. I knew exactly what was going to happen, everything from Jacob to Nessie.

I like bitter/sweet endings. It's more realistic. And Twilight was only a happy ending for Bella. Rosalie never really got hers, nor even Edward on some levels. (if you read Midnight Sun you'll know why).
Wait. MIDNIGHT SUN IS OUT?!?!?! I thought she cancelled that book!!!! :eek:

^Yeah it took me a while to get into the beginning,but I loved it.:D Ian is quite amazing.<3 :D

Back