The Order of the Can III

At the risk of taking my attention away from watching for the Can's enemies, I will answer LR. I have regular skecher sneakers (Skecher Sport, Mens) and then I have a couple of other pairs of Skechers that I wear to work or more casual dress occasions, they are alos from the men's department. I have huge feet for a girl.

We might sacrifice them to the Trash Can.

Btw, Derny, are there still updates on the Order of the Can list? If not, do you think we might need to promote the original purpose of this thread, to get more and more people interested in it? I mean, who wouldn't want to join the lovely community of Duffers, where you can worship a Trash Can, where you are bound to lose your chewing gum, where you can throw bad fruits with catapults on fire, where you are thrown off a cliff abot 1.598 times a day, where you get eaten by GG, and get WHALESPLATTED every once in a while...

Why did we sign up again? Did you force us, oh Derny, great queen of Duffers:D

The list is certainly updatable, only I have not been made aware of any worthy of that honor, or desirous of training in the Can Clan. If such appear, they will be welcomed!

And no, I didn't force anyone. :rolleyes: You decided to subject yourselves to being pushed off of cliffs and to honor the Can, and support It's rule over that of the butter knife . . . all on your own. :D

Oh, and I'm not the Queen of Duffers. *glares* BC is, was, and will always be the true Queen of Duffers!

*sacrifices Skeckers to the Can* They will be forced to be worthy servants of the great and Almighty Trash Can as their masters are.

Wow, i can't believe that happened without me having anything to do with it... :D

I mean:

FFFRRREEEECCCKKKLLLEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gets first aid kit*:eek:

*picks up first aid kit that Lieke dropped*

Oh dear, this needs restocking. *gets bottles* *peels skull labels off bottles* *sticks medicinal labels on bottles & puts them in first aid kit*

Back