Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

A little off topic here:

I'm not fond of anything that portrays vampires as "human".

The fact is, they're not.

A vampire is a demon living in a human corpse.

To quote our favorite blonde Slayer:

"That's not how it works braintrust. You die, and a demon sets up shop in your old house. It walks, it talks and it remembers your life, but it's not you."

A little off topic here:

Ummm... isn't a vampire an immortal human?I mean,I read "Twilight",and they're still the same person they were before they became vampires,just immortal.:confused

A little off topic here:

Honestly, Buckmana, since there are no vampires, there is no one definition for the thing (i.e. Santa Claus's elves and LotR elves).
Power of the Five? Never heard of it. Is that some story you've been writing? Btw, I've written a lot more and you'll need to make room in your busy schedule and edit it.
I WISH!!! Pot5 is only the best Horowitz series out there! Bests Rider any day. ^_^
Oki. Just email me the goods and we'll see where it goes. I really need to get my story kicked off again. :rolleyes:
ummmmmmmm, Whats that got to do with Eragon?
I think he/she meant that one shade that Eragon slays? That's the closest thing I can come up with.

Noper. Any other ideas?
BTW, I'm not a CP fan. Just for clarification. :p

Yeah, and that's how the whole story thing started. :rolleyes: We started in December and we still haven't finished!! :eek: *is ashamed*

Shade's aren't vampires but they are.. sorta. =/

In Twilight, the vampires were nothing like the way people think vampires should be. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and that's how the whole story thing started. We started in December and we still haven't finished!!*is ashamed*

Shade's aren't vampires but they are.. sorta. =/

In Twilight, the vampires were nothing like the way people think vampires should be.
Well . . . sorta. But remember that our original, long-term contest is that each of us has to write a novel. ;)
*Blames long wait time on psychic penguin* :p

You know, I could see how you could semi-bring up an idea that that one dude is a vampire from watching the movie. But the book stays away from that vampire mentality. 0_o

Well . . . sorta. But remember that our original, long-term contest is that each of us has to write a novel. ;)
*Blames long wait time on psychic penguin* :p

You know, I could see how you could semi-bring up an idea that that one dude is a vampire from watching the movie. But the book stays away from that vampire mentality. 0_o

Actually it was about who got published first, which is me. ;)

Oh, right. The penguin. How's he doing? *hopes he's really sick* -.-' :p

Actually it was about who got published first, which is me. ;)

Oh, right. The penguin. How's he doing? *hopes he's really sick* -.-'
Riiiggght. By 2035 (after 18 years of publication) I will have successfully sold 23 copies of my book, effectively beating yours by 4. :rolleyes:
*Cough* I guess we authors don't do it for the money. :p

Tiara is doing well . . . I hope. She's not here. Probably out destroying some Russian natural gas line . . . :rolleyes:

Riiiggght. By 2035 (after 18 years of publication) I will have successfully sold 23 copies of my book, effectively beating yours by 4. :rolleyes:
*Cough* I guess we authors don't do it for the money. :p

Tiara is doing well . . . I hope. She's not here. Probably out destroying some Russian natural gas line . . . :rolleyes:

Unless we're J.K. Rowling. -.-' But ya, I have gotten published. Even if it was in my schools Literary Journal... You gotta start somewhere. :p

She's got a name...? -.-'

Unless we're J.K. Rowling. -.-' But ya, I have gotten published. Even if it was in my schools Literary Journal... You gotta start somewhere.

She's got a name...? -.-'
I bet if we started a religion that we would get a ton of copies sold! :eek:

Ya . . . don't ask . . .

I bet if we started a religion that we would get a ton of copies sold! :eek:

Ya . . . don't ask . . .

These guys in my French class have almost started a religion. It started with this guy having the same name as some hockey player. They were so proud of it. And then one thing led to another and now they think he's God. It's so dumb. -.-' And poor Ryan doesn't really like all this attention. It was funny at first but it's so dumb now.

*doesn't ask*

Back