Narnia Movie Trivia

I dunno.............Lucy went into narnia because they were playin hide-and-seek, but the the others childrens entry is because they were running from mrs. mcready, and edmunds entry was because he was followig lucy......kinda confused

fan_of_movie said:
I dunno.............Lucy went into narnia because they were playin hide-and-seek, but the the others childrens entry is because they were running from mrs. mcready, and edmunds entry was because he was followig lucy......kinda confused

lol the difference is that lucy walked into narnia the others fell into it

I'm actually surprised we haven't started a thread like this a long time ago...we have a thread for Lord of the Rings movie trivia...we'll have a lot more questions for trivia when that four disc volume of Narnia comes out too.

Okay....

What happened to Tilda Swinton's trainer when she was learning to fight with the swords?

IceMaiden said:
I'm actually surprised we haven't started a thread like this a long time ago...we have a thread for Lord of the Rings movie trivia...we'll have a lot more questions for trivia when that four disc volume of Narnia comes out too.

Okay....

What happened to Tilda Swinton's trainer when she was learning to fight with the swords?
Haha he got hurt! Not seriously,though... :D
What does Check The Gate mean?

I need a question.... :rolleyes:

Um...lemme see...oh who said they thought pencil's tasted good?

(This was on the child and director commentary for the movie)

Anna Popplewell...and Georgie's mom, Helen, wasn't too fond of it either.

What three people enjoyed breaking a bunch of unneeded styrophome they found in a warehouse?

Skandar got the idea to make up a song then they all wrote it together.
What room did Edmund come from when he began to follow Lucy into the wardrobe?

Last edited:
Check the gate

Rubie said:
It's something you say after filming a scene.It's quite difficult to explain :p

This is a guess, based on my limited exposure to film shoots.

This may have something to do with film still being in the film gate when they attempt to change magazines. The film gate is the part of a camera where the film is exposed, and moved by the intermittent claw. In order to avoid unwanted exposure of the film, all the film must be in the magazine. Checking the film gate is probably a way of doing this, as it would expose little or no film.

Back