Your celeb crush...

writinghorses said:
From Narnia? I go slightly fawny over Patrick Kake, dang are centaurs sexy :) And Liam Neeson, although you never see his face, I've seen him in other things and he's definitely got a spark.
Not from Narnia? James Blunt, my lord how the man can sing and he's not bad looking either.

Umm, Liam Neeson is about 58--he went to school w/ mi uncle, who is 58.

But my celeb crush... William Moseley or Skandar Keynes ... :D

Last edited:
My celeb crushes?

Hmm...

*William Moseley
*Rupert Grint
*Orlando Bloom as Drew Baylor (Elizabethtown) and Will Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
*Drake Bell
*Ricky Ullman (Phil of the Future)
*Justin Bartha
*Johnny Depp
*Chris Pine

Last edited:
I was thinking about this actually...and although I'm not really infatuated with anyone anymore (like I was when I was 14 and Lord of the Rings came out...thus debuting Orlando Bloom)

...I'd say that my celebrity crushes include: Sean Bean, Ralph Fiennes, Ewan McGregor, Joaquin Phoenix...and of course, Johnny Depp (who could resist)

I'm not quite as attached to Orlando Bloom ever since Elizabethtown. He really needs to prove his acting skills.

It's slightly disturbing that all my crushes happen to be in their mid 30s (save Joaquin who is 32ish) or higher and I'm only 18. haha

oh well

Mine are...

William Moseley... Drew Fuller... Chad Micheal Murray... Adam Brody... Uhmmm, I don't think i have any more... I always stick with one of a few persons... ;)

iwillconquer said:
hmm let's see... uhh.. check my sig!!
I used to b totally obssessed with Johnny Depp, but now it's Skandar. haha! I win! :D
So now he's mine!! mwhahaha! :p I also love Will!!

1.) DANIEL JACOB RADCLIFFE!! MUAHAHAH!!! ( That's what the "R" stands for)
2.)Tom Felton O_O
3.) Phelps twins

I used to have a crush on Skandar Keynes but.... I don't like him anymore...
Ugh, seeing his face sometimes gives me lurches in the stomach..
No offense to those who like him.

Celebrity Crush? I would say or write, Liam Aiken, Alex Pettyfer and Skandar Keynes. They are cute and they totally rock! Orlando Bloom is a cutie too.

Back