Your celeb crush...

Not gonna lie, after the Celtic Thunder concert on Tuesday I'm going to say Colm Keegan. Wonderful man.

And we'll throw Ben Fankhauser in there for good measure...

I just saw an ad saying that the to-die-for-gorgeous Samantha Barks, and the wonderful singer Susan Boyle, are appearing in a new TV movie called "The Christmas Candle."

It's not mine but my sister's chursh is not Justin Bieber or One Direction, like I thought it would be....but Packer player Clay Mattews.

I approve.

I just saw an ad saying that the to-die-for-gorgeous Samantha Barks, and the wonderful singer Susan Boyle, are appearing in a new TV movie called "The Christmas Candle."

I bet that'll have some nice songs in it. ;) What channel is it going to be on?

I still have celeb crushes on all my crushes. :D

Everyone knows that for years, since we were both teens, I've had a crush on Brooke Shields, but in recent times I have, well, not necessary crushing, but more like, like as in really like, the Deschanel sisters, Emily and Zooey. It has to be the bright blue eyes.

I right now have a crush on Tom Hiddleston. :eek: :) :D

28mgqyb.jpg

Here are some more of my crushes. Sage Galesi and Irene Bedard .

Attachments

• native-american-irene-bedard-22l.jpg
    native-american-irene-bedard-22l.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 170
  • native-american-sage-galesi-images.jpg
    native-american-sage-galesi-images.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 143
Here are some more of my crushes. Sage Galesi and Irene Bedard .

Funny that you should pick the two women who played the different versions of the same character in Into the West. :p I love Irene; she's a very underrated but talented actress. I enjoy any role she plays. Elisabeth Sage kinda annoys me, though. The only things I've seen her in were Into the West and, was it Dreamkeeper? Into the West she just annoyed the heck outta me, for whatever reason.

Funny that you should pick the two women who played the different versions of the same character in Into the West. :p I love Irene; she's a very underrated but talented actress. I enjoy any role she plays. Elisabeth Sage kinda annoys me, though. The only things I've seen her in were Into the West and, was it Dreamkeeper? Into the West she just annoyed the heck outta me, for whatever reason.

That's cool you think that Irene Bedard is talented. Sage was in Dreamkeeper too. I didn't find her annoying but beautiful and a joy to watch.

Evangeline Lilly (if I have her name right), who plays Tauriel in Hobbit Two. It's a hard choice to call, but she just MIGHT be even MORE drop-dead gorgeous than Liv Tyler as Arwen!

Bonnie Wright is an actress that I am crushing on now. She is extremely talented and beautiful. She also has a really nice voice.

Attachments

• bonnie-wright-cute-and-beautiful-the-cube-movement-001~267.jpg
    bonnie-wright-cute-and-beautiful-the-cube-movement-001~267.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 103
  • bonnie-wright-mq05~10.jpg
    bonnie-wright-mq05~10.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 128
Back