Would another C.S. Lewis please step forward?

LOL! Well, from your posts so far I feel I may be more likely to side with Audrey (no offense, Charlotte), but I'll have to read the books to find out.

Anyway, though, we've gotten way off topic! Though how conversation can continue on this topic, I don't know... do we just keep going on about how great C.S. Lewis is and how we wish we could be like him? Doesn't everyone already know that?

I guess since the point of this thread was that there needs to be more good fantasy like CoN, I'll recommend a fantasy book for young adults that I read recently and liked (though it is nowhere near as good as CoN, and doesn't have any of the moral and spiritual lessons... it was just a fun read :) ). It's called The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. Has anyone here heard of it? There's a sequel coming out this month. I'm kind of excited.

LOL! Well, from your posts so far I feel I may be more likely to side with Audrey (no offense, Charlotte), but I'll have to read the books to find out.

Haha. :D Well, Edward's much more polite and has much more respect for Bella. lol.

Anyway, though, we've gotten way off topic! Though how conversation can continue on this topic, I don't know... do we just keep going on about how great C.S. Lewis is and how we wish we could be like him? Doesn't everyone already know that?

I guess since the point of this thread was that there needs to be more good fantasy like CoN, I'll recommend a fantasy book for young adults that I read recently and liked (though it is nowhere near as good as CoN, and doesn't have any of the moral and spiritual lessons... it was just a fun read :) ). It's called The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. Has anyone here heard of it? There's a sequel coming out this month. I'm kind of excited.

I've never heard of that book, but I looked it up on Amazon and it sounds really neat.

Back