How does a Duffer's brain work?

Which example is most indicative of how a Duffer's brain works?

• Total voters
Well I used to obsess over actors like that, then I found better things to obsess over.

Heh. Heheh. I'm flattered. :cool:

(I do quite like the color of both Aragorn's and Faramir's eyes...)

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

*eats*

Like over cliffs?

Yeah, that is the general idea at any rate, by the way yuck and double yuck to the past two post respectively.

*watches whale falls through parliament's ceiling*

*splatted*

Well, at least I took a few others with me. Oooh, imagine all the members of parliament milling about in chaos! :D

There goes the Parliament....all the way to the core of the earth. (Whales are very powerful. They also are very allergy prone, which is why most whales sneeze as they splat.)

Um...it could be England's. It could also be Germany's or Italy's or Greece's, take your pick. Or Dufferland's, if we have one....

Is it slightly pointless for parliament to consist of everybody in Dufferland, or is it just extremely democratic? And does the British rule about "Don't wear your suit of armor into Parliament" still hold?

NOOOOOO! (About the robot costume, not democracy. Can I wear a suit of armor instead, please?)

Well, we'll need a 6.58395 majority, and a plate of cupcakes with blue frosting, and the approval of the Can, for that amendment to pass.

Back