• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Same here I don't celeberate The Day of the Dead. i also knw a lot about it's origins and what originally and still happens on Halloween. Just ask me about the Jack-O-Lantern and you'll never carve a pumpkin the same again.

I know some about the origins, but I dont' carve pumpkins ( sometimes I do so my mom can light a candle in it, but it's usually just cutting the top out and doing it that way) Sorry for spamming, mods.

Star wars nerd

I admit I am a official star wars nerd I have seen all the moves at least over 100 x I have read most of the books and i am I enjoy the orignal saga and the prequals I have loved it as long as I can remember I told Sir Godrfey that I l lieked star wars and enjoyed it all my life hence my sig and avater not just casuse I am in the rp

I preaphes the biggest nerd of all, I own almost all the stuff you can buy of Star wars, I've watched the movies over a hundred times and I write stories and start RPGs basedo n Star Wars. I love Star wars!....

Sir Godfrey said:
I preaphes the biggest nerd of all, I own almost all the stuff you can buy of Star wars, I've watched the movies over a hundred times and I write stories and start RPGs basedo n Star Wars. I love Star wars!....

Like so many others. Lost in Star Wars, he is. :D You certainly know more than me about the extended universe and such. I'm looking at these names and going, what the heck!!!?? Yeah. I love Star Wars, but maybe not as much as some people *looks around mysteriously*

I love Star Wars, I watched all of the movies back to back on my birthday, that was a long nignt. My favorite one is Ep.6 Return of the Jedi

oxford girl said:
I love Star Wars, I watched all of the movies back to back on my birthday, that was a long nignt. My favorite one is Ep.6 Return of the Jedi

That's my favorite of the old trilogy. My all-time favorite is Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. In fact, I have a Christmas ornament that's Obi-Wan and Anakin fighting on Mustafar with some of the dialogue and lightsaber sounds! It's really cool. :cool:

My all-time favorite is Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Episode VI: Return of the Jedi is my favorite of the Original / Classic Trilogy

Sir Godfrey said:
My all-time favorite is Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Episode VI: Return of the Jedi is my favorite of the Original / Classic Trilogy

That's my second favorite, I just dont like the end, its so sad

me too

Sir Godfrey said:

Rotj is my favorite of them all its hard for me to choose between II-III I like them both I just was not to wild about ep I

Wow, I'm surprised about the negative reaction about Hayden here, IMO he is a great actor and did a fine job with Anakin, I think that he is much better than Hamil, but then again Anakin is better character than Luke.
But my fave character is Palpatine, he is the embodiment of the dark side, I love the way he destroyed the Republic and the old jedi order.
I also like the Star Wars expanded universe material - books and comic books.

They're pretty good! I have all of the old ones as well as the second one. While I'm not a die-hard fan or anything, I like Star Wars. Some of the acting is kind of iffy in the newer ones, but overall it's good. :)

I think the old ones are boring (no offense) and the action doesn't come close to the action in the new ones. Ep. 3 is definitely my fav, though it's so sad. And it's dark. I don't know why anyone would have Palpatine as their fave character; he's so evil, and so opposite of the good side. I'd explain more, but I'd be spamming. Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme, and R2D2 are my favorites. Only Padme, Anakin, and Obi-Wan are my favs out of the new ones, R2 is my all-time favorite.

I loved Hyden's preformance in EPIII, but I think in some parts of EPII he was a little overacting. However he potrays my favorite cahracter. So I have to say he's a amazing actor.

Aravis Tarkheena said:
I don't know why anyone would have Palpatine as their fave character; he's so evil, and so opposite of the good side.

He is my fave character. Yes, he is dark and manipulative and evil - possibly the baddest villain in the whole fantasy genre. But I like him because I can't see the Jedi exactly as good guys, I don't like their philosophy at all and I don't like the way they behaved, especially their attitude to Anakin.
Add to this that Palpatine was played wonderfully by Ian McDiarmid, add to this he nasty little speeches, his style and his intelligence and here you have a dark favourite. :p
And of course, my fave line:
"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Back