Jill Pole: Who should play her?

How old is Jill supposed to be cas id love to do it but i recon im too old now, btw has anyone thought that PC could be the last movie with susan?? or dose she come back in the last one cant remember???

I always imagines both Jill and Eustus and borwn and i kinda though jill of being quiet and to herself, thats why i dont frccon that Dakota Fanning would be that gd cas shes too in your face, shes a great acctress but not who id think for jill

Jill is supposed to be about 10 I believe, but she will probably be 12ish in the movie I imagine. Most people who've read the books know PC was Susan's last movie, but take heart--she is in The Horse and His Boy, though grown up. :) She doesn't come back in The Last Battle, technically, but she will probably have a small part near the beginning of the movie.

Yes, I would agree with your description. Both Eustace and Jill are described, at least in illustrations if not in words, as being brown-haired, but that typically doesn't transfer into scripts. ;) I usually think of Jill as being pretty, but more like Lucy not like Susan who is described as being "the pretty one". Since Jill is not popular, she is probably a quiet, shy girl, perhaps thought plainer than some, but the air in Narnia does wonders for her. :) Dakota does not fit that description, at least in MY view!

I'd like to audition for Jill too !! We're so many to have that dream, and maybe someone who doesn't even want the character, is gonna have it !! Life's so unfair, well, like everybody, if you have some news just tell me ;)

again

you know i dont think that jill pole should be played by a famous actress, because the actress should be young, and when people will watch her, they will only see the character she was in a previous movie :S

*cries* i really wish i could be Jill!!! I'm a little too old, but i'm rather small for my age, very short, so i think i could still pull it off.....but of course that isn't happening. i've wanted to play Jill since LWW was made into a movie.

Idon't think that because i wanna get the part of jill pole, but they shouldnt take a famous actress REALLY !!! it would ruin the the part:(

Well, they probably won't be holding auditions for Jill for awhile, seeing as they haven't even started filming VDT yet. Maybe later next year we might start hearing things.

yeah you're right ... Anyway I really don't want Abbigail Breslin to get the part, I mean COME ON !!!

Jill Pole

There is a girl who hasnt got any experiance but she is perfect for Jill Pole if anyone has any details please post them so I can give them to her.:)

what do you all think about a dark brown, i mean really dark haired girl, with bangs, shoulder length and asian? cheeks are slightly chubby and pinchable. but overall shes really skinny. btw, shes 12 this year. my friend would like to act as jill pole, so yeah, im just asking what you all think.
:)

Jill Pole

That seems like Jill but I personally think she should be pale, strawberry-blonde hair, lots of freckles on her face, be 11-ish but quite tall so she looks a year older then she really is.
What does everyone think?

But Jill is suppost to be blonde....
Well all we can do is hope for the best. :p:p:p

I don't think we should create pictures in our minds about Jill. Because then if they cast someone completely different from what WE think she should look like, we're all going to be disappointed/angry. Best to keep our minds open, I say.
Who knows? They might cast an older person for her! Like 15/16/17 type older!

Jill has to be blonde. Can we start casting people who actually look like described in the books please? What happened to all the "fair haired" characters?

I always pictured Jill as blonde or having light brown hair. But I suppose it doesn't matter if she can play Jill well. :) I think an unknown should get the part, too, otherwise I'll see *insert famous actress's name here* instead of Jill.

Back