CharnTim III

Driad54

*eats :D* .

EDIT: CharnTim II

Don't ask what this thread is about. 'We now turn to number two on your song sheets. Don't strain your eyes trying to read them, though, because I shall be telling you exactly what comes next; in any case, these rather fanciful titles that we print on the programmes bear no relation to what we're going to sing. It's a dead waste of a shilling, is what I say. You don't even get green stamps. Well worth collecting, those stamps...', to quote Flanders & Swann on the matter.

~Dernhelm

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't eat light. Not even green light. Not even green light and ham . . . Well, maybe you could handle the ham.

*eats little green light by...* no wait, I can't do that, no one's on right now. otherwise I'd eat the little green light by someone's username...

*eats ice coated trees outside*

What are we talking about here?!

*glances up from her book* Hey, keep the noise down, will ya?
*for a mili-split second, thinks about helping Grace up*
*can't believe she just wasted a good milli-split second*
*goes back to her reading* :p

:eek: :eek: :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *makes a grab for it* Give it give it give it give it give it give it give it give it give it give it give it give it give it!!! *hops up and down in a rage* :rolleyes:

well... do you want this birthday card? I only took one bite out of it. you can still read most of the words

um, I didn't post this thread. Nor did I write the first post with that quote

:confused:

Why is the first post (by myself), say edited by Dernhelm? hmm I suspect mod?

:p Sorry; I split the thread and archived the old part because it was getting too big. (You did post the original CT thread, which was why I split it with your post at the top. But the extra text was mine. ;))

EDIT: Should be more clear now.

Thanks. For a bit, I was under the impression that I was hacked. haha, but thanks for clearing that little bit up. :)

yeah I figured that out. I've seen it happen before

*eats disgusting potatoes we had for dinner* they didn't turn out quite right...

Back