Corrupt a Wish Game II

Granted. But then your dreams are so amazing that you don't wake up till your true love's first kiss neaither :p

I wish it was earler in the night.

Granted....I have no reason to currupt it 'cause I wish it too.....ummm...let's see.......

Granted, but you have flying monkeys chasing you. :rolleyes:

I wish I was less of a drama queen. :rolleyes:

Granted but Will and Ben have a HUGE and VERY public falling out and they aren't friends anymore. They forbid us to speak to one another. :(

I wish what I just posted never happens.

Granted but Will and Ben have a HUGE and VERY public falling out and they aren't friends anymore. They forbid us to speak to one another. :(

I wish what I just posted never happens.

Granted. Instead, Will and Ben are dead. And it's all your fault. Good job. If this were a novel, there would be a complete back story on how they died. And how it's your fault. But this isn't a novel. It is a post. But not the kind of post that sticks to a wall. The other kind where people die. Because of you. I never strayed too far from the sidewalk. Because of you. I learned to play on the safe side so I won't get hurt.

And a purple elephant comes and kills the paper clip.

EDIT: Like three people beat me and my post, so another wish coming up...

I wish I had money

Granted. It's monopoly money. That eats you. And it's all your fault.

I wish I was a one-eyed computer chip.

Granted. Instead, Will and Ben are dead. And it's all your fault. Good job. If this were a novel, there would be a complete back story on how they died. And how it's your fault. But this isn't a novel. It is a post. But not the kind of post that sticks to a wall. The other kind where people die. Because of you. I never strayed too far from the sidewalk. Because of you. I learned to play on the safe side so I won't get hurt.

And a purple elephant comes and kills the paper clip.

EDIT: Like three people beat me and my post, so another wish coming up...

Granted. It's monopoly money. That eats you. And it's all your fault.

I wish I was a one-eyed computer chip.
Granted but then you were plugged into a computer and electrified...

I wish for a fish for my dish!

Granted but then you were plugged into a computer and electrified...

I wish for a fish for my dish!

Granted. The fish eats you for rhyming fish with dish. At least you didn't rhyme it with ish. Now THAT would be lame.

I wish the castle at the top of the page was my home. (Look ^up)

Granted. The fish eats you for rhyming fish with dish. At least you didn't rhyme it with ish. Now THAT would be lame.

Granted but then you got lost. And you though the walls had started to talk to you. Therefore you wen't mad. And spent a year running around trying to get away from the walls. When you did eventualy get outside and into the light you poofed into dush. Bye-bye....

I wish for a cat with a hat on a mat..

Granted, but the house is actually made of icky-looking chocolate. Its really great at first, being able to eat the chocolate and all, but it eventually melts on you and you become sticky, very full, and a bit stuck in the melted pool of chocolate that was once your home.

I wish I had a green thumb.

Granted, but the house is actually made of icky-looking chocolate. Its really great at first, being able to eat the chocolate and all, but it eventually melts on you and you become sticky, very full, and a bit stuck in the melted pool of chocolate that was once your home.

I wish I had a green thumb.

Granted, but the green play-doh wants to go back in the container

I wish for a miracle

Granted. Your miracle is a lifetime supply of SPAM! (The kind that you eat.) And it is magical spam that is the best spam you've ever eaten, at first. Then you get a bit sick of it. And then after a few years of eating this awesome spam everyday, you absolutely loathe it. So you try to get rid of it, but it keeps coming. It is delivered to your house daily, and it is BUILDING UP IN YOUR KITCHEN.

So you move away. But the mysterious senders KEEP SENDING SPAM TO YOU! So eventually you drown in a river of spamness.

I wish my wrist didn't hurt. (Probly have carpal tunnel)

Granted. But when they cut it open to stop the pain... Fish come out!

Couldden't resist... Carple lol...

I wish my dad wasen't coming home soon...

Granted. Your miracle is a lifetime supply of SPAM! (The kind that you eat.) And it is magical spam that is the best spam you've ever eaten, at first. Then you get a bit sick of it. And then after a few years of eating this awesome spam everyday, you absolutely loathe it. So you try to get rid of it, but it keeps coming. It is delivered to your house daily, and it is BUILDING UP IN YOUR KITCHEN.

So you move away. But the mysterious senders KEEP SENDING SPAM TO YOU! So eventually you drown in a river of spamness.

I wish my wrist didn't hurt. (Probly have carpal tunnel)

Granted. You stop exploring the carpal tunnel.

EDIT: Someone beat me again

I wish my dad wasen't coming home soon...

Granted. Your grandmother is coming home soon. And she knows who stole the cookie from the cookie jar. And it wasn't the dragon. It was Mike Myers. She knew because he wore spandex. And I have no idea how to spell spandex. Here comes the speeling police...

I wish for a hotdog.

granted, but you get over-exhausted because he doesn't force you to go to sleep, and you die.

I wish you hadn't just died.

Edit: Holyboy: Granted, but your hotdog was actually a polar bear disguised as a hot dog

Granted. But then I dance around the kitchen and you send me back to England becuse I drive you insane!

I wish I could tear myself away from this.

Back