Corrupt a Wish Game II

granted but they steal everything you loved cause you made them go poof
i wish you corrupted my wish(above Ororlin the Wise)

Last edited:
But if I could ride better, then I'd be able to control that kind of horse and wouldn't fall.o_O
Granted, but the world suddenly turns rasisct against Jamaicans, so you, even though you are only half Jamaican, So now everyone hates you.

I still wish I could ride better.

Grented, but the other riders become extremely jealous, and form a mob that chases you out of the city.

I wish slushies didn't give my brain freeze...

Granted but since they don't cause brain freeze you it so many that your body freezez over and than a mob is formed and.......................................................they make you into a slushy.

I wish I were in Middle Earth

granted, but you pop up in the middle of a battle and get taken prisoner of Sauron until they story gets to the part where Frodo's side wins.

I wish I could be on the computer longer.

Granted. However, you're not a very GOOD swordmaker, and the all the Swords in the world, as well as their allies the Daggers, form the Last Alliance of Swords and Daggers and ambush you in your shop. :p

I wish the swords and daggers would stop associating me with you! :eek:

Granted,though your ban button gets stolen on the way and given to me.

I wish the Ban button was Orange :D

Granted, but the change in button color changes the button from a 'Ban' button into a 'Turn L_A into a piece of Cabbage' button. You are not aware of this change in the buttons ability, and inadvertently turn yourself into a piece of cabbage whilst trying to ban Olorin.
Not ten minutes later, your cabbage self is eaten by the Dufferland mascot, Mango the Bunchy.

I wish I didn't have any homework this weekend.

Granted, buit soon there are some new rules here on TDL. Stupid, strict rules. Pretty much everything in all you posts have somethingthat goes against the rules.So he mods decide to go through evryn singhle post, and if thy had one little thing that went against the ruiles, the person will be banned a week fo every broken rule. Since you have so many posts, each of them breaking the new rules, You're benned for about 20 years.
20 years later, uou ome back, and try in vain to remember your password. You cannot remember, so you request an e-mail w/ your login info. Your are then accused of trying to hack into someone else's account, and they exile you to a tiny iland with about 10 other so-calledhackes. Then someone bombs the island, and you are all blown up into pieces. You find yourself in a city known as "the city of the Dead", where you meet an exremely friendly person who offers to show you aroyund. You find a horse and immedietly fall in love with it. After a few months of spending time with the horse 24/7, it decides to bite you. Unfortuetly, this horse has large venom glands in it's teeth, and you are paralyzed. So then some nearby kids decide you'd make a good pinata. Wghile they are trying to stuff cany down your throat, you choke on it and are now dead. :D

I wish I could buy shorty(my favorite horse at the stable)

Granted, you and Shorty have a great time riding and stuff. But then, when you come back from a camp that you had to go to, Shorty isn't there. Your mom tells you that he/she? "ran away" but the truth is that your parents sold Shorty on ebay to some guy in Japan for over 5 thousand dollars. They use the money for boring stuff that you don't like. And Shorty was eating by the Japanese.

I wish that I could go on the Washington, D.C. trip with my old friends...

Granted, you and Shorty have a great time riding and stuff. But then, when you come back from a camp that you had to go to, Shorty isn't there. Your mom tells you that he/she? "ran away" but the truth is that your parents sold Shorty on ebay to some guy in Japan for over 5 thousand dollars. They use the money for boring stuff that you don't like. And Shorty was eating by the Japanese.

I wish that I could go on the Washington, D.C. trip with my old friends...

Ouch. I hope that last part wasn't intended as a racial stereotype.

Granted, but while you are there, a giant sinkhole emerges, and you are sucked into it. You awake 5 hours later in an land unfamiliar and rather strange... It's snowing, but it's not cold...and gravity seems to have disappeared. After brushing yourself off, get up to leave, and run into an invisible wall, or force field. You soon discover that this wall goes all around you, and over your head like a Dome...after your 3rd panic attack, there is an earth quake in the mysterious world, and all the snow is thrown up into the air, and falls again ontop of you. That's when you see the giant beast whom cause the earth quake. The creature seemed to pick up the dome you're inside, and shake it.
Then it dawns on you: You are in a snow globe.
Sure, the imperviousness to drowning is cool, but you soon get chronic headaches, and go insane from the shaking and snowing when it isn't cold.

I wish Jordan was here.

Back