Forum Upgraded

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
Let me know if you run into any bugs. I'm going to be working a bit more on the templates tomorrow, to make sure that they're up to date. Once there is more art available for Prince Caspian, a new forum design layout will be made. Hopefully there will be at least one design for each film.

@Protagonist:

Yes, ANOTHER upgrade. There are minor changes and major bug fixes in this upgrade. Frankly, if I did NOT do the upgrades, we'd be more open to some type of attack.

@Inkspot:

Thanks a ton! There is still work to be done on that, but that'll get easier for me as time goes on.

The tons of hard work you've put in and all you do to keep TDL going is much appreciated! Thanks for allowing us to have a place like this to come hang out and play on!!!! Bless you!

EDIT: I've had some run-ins with the Database Error page and grey proxy report page today. Sorry.

Last edited:
The tons of hard work you've put in and all you do to keep TDL going is much appreciated! Thanks for allowing us to have a place like this to come hang out and play on!!!! Bless you!

EDIT: I've had some run-ins with the Database Error page and grey proxy report page today. Sorry.

Yeah, cheers Spcter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Looking fawerd to seeing the new layout.

I have bean have some Database Error pages latly too, but not today.

Yeah... and it's something that I've asked a few friends for help on discovering the solution.

Turns out that it's running the RAM on the server at a full 1 GB almost constantly. Something's configured wrong or coded wrong and hanging a process up that is causing this.

I have the Database error page pop up very frequently, what I do is turn off the computer and restart it normally that allows me to get on.

I did too....every minute 20 times :D It works but don't ask me how long it works and how often I have to push the refresh button. But we can't expect everything to be perfect immidiatl. I am 100% certain Specter and his team are very busy with the forums and they are already doing an magnificant job by making this wonderful and awesome site!!!

I always get this "Sorry but the server it too busy at the moment" yesterday it wad down for like 10 mins 0_o

and it just did it while I was posting this message. :p

Same here...it took me 30 minutes to post :mad: The same message over and over again. This same message was the cause for me not being able to be online longer than 30 minutes in 3 days time.

I always get this "Sorry but the server it too busy at the moment" yesterday it wad down for like 10 mins 0_o

and it just did it while I was posting this message. :p

I kept getting that too. I was stuck sitting there hitting "Refresh" every minute and wondering.. "Why is the server too busy"? Is it out to lunch? :p

Back