1000 Signs Your Addicted To Dufferland

Magician's Horse said:
869. What's Narnia?

*ROFL* HAHAHAHAHAHAW00T

868. you actually never talk about narnia here, and only have maybe one post that does( :eek: hehe true for me oh so true)

863. You just found out that you need 100 posts to become a senior member,so you're going to start responding to A LOT of threads so I can make it to senior witin 48 hrs. of first posting in Dufferland.

Actually Horse u r write. Thats how I have a senior rateing thanx to Duffers!!
862.You tell your friends Duffer stories, they don't understand. Then you realize your true friends are your fellow Duffers.

(Somehow in my haste to type about my senior memberness i have shut down all of the graphics on my internet, so I'm gonna have to fix that now.... It might take a while
-Senior Meber)

(I have fixed my internet, because I can't go that long without The Dancing Lawn and Dufferland
-Senior Member [that's how i'm gonna sign everything now])

856. You're starting to get scared by MH.
855. You're now REALLY scared by MH
854. You're about to start a thread/petition to make MH stop.
853. You've already started a thread/petition to make MH stop.
852. But you still love him

Magician's Horse said:
856. You're starting to get scared by MH.
855. You're now REALLY scared by MH
854. You're about to start a thread/petition to make MH stop.
853. You've already started a thread/petition to make MH stop.
852. But you still love him

whoa i dont think its good to post all those times in a row...i dont think thats good at all...oh well im not a mod what do i know...

847. You (eagerly, mind you!) wait for the day when the Shiny Trash Can returns. Along with Fred the Box...and all the rest... *wry smile*

846. Even when nobody is here, and you've read every post in the Land of Duffers, and replied to all the threads, you still can't stand to leave!!! :p

Back