Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

While the dispute over who killed whom was raging, Eponine Thenardier from "Les Miserables" rode up to fellow tragic character Enjolras on a motorcycle, and said to him: "Enjolras, with French silent S at the end! I've just been reading ahead in the book. You and I both get killed, and Marius lives to marry Cosette! So why should we wait around for _that?_ Let's clear out of here and create an alternate timeline!"

So Enjolras told his rebel friends to run for it while they still had time. Then he and Eponine's brother Gavroche hopped onto the big Harley with Eponine (Gavroche in a sidecar), and away they went. Their destination was the Improved Endings Zone, in which (among other things) Nastassya the tragic heroine of Dostoevsky's "The Idiot" carries a gun and shoots the evil Parfion dead _before_ he can kill her.

In a distant land, a Telmarine noble pored over a stack of papers. "I hate paperwork," he said to himself, "but such are the responsibilities of a nobleman."
Suddenly, his page rushed into the room. "Miraz has called an emergency meeting of Parliament!" he announced.
"Oh, dear," he told the page, "I hope it's not an emergency like it was last time."
"What happened last time? I was on leave."
"Parliament ran out of donuts for the nobles to eat during sessions. It was tragic."
"From what I could tell, this wasn't an emergency. They merely ran out of cream cheese for the Parliamentary bagels."
"'Not an emergency'?! That's a real predicament! You have a lot to learn, son."

While the Telmarine nobleman was away from his office, a stranger left a note there for him. It said:

"Dear Sir,

"We wish to thank and commend you for NOT making a notorious and often-occurring spelling mistake. You said you were P-O-R-I-N-G over your papers, which was the correct verb to use. Many persons are so illiterate as to say they are P-O-U-R-I-N-G over papers, as if the papers were pancakes to be covered with maple syrup.

"You have restored our faith in education!

"Respectfully,
The All-Narnian Literacy Committee."

Then Sushi bombed education and killed it. The police finally blamed Waldo and arrested him, but, since education was dead, they were unable to fill out his paperwork. They threw him into a cell anyway.

Prince Arthur walked into the room and coppied the note that was previously sneaked in. He quickly placed the copy in his pocket. His current author had no idea that "poring" was a word! He then raided the library for books on MacGregor clan information for his author's family history research.

Then Sushi bombed books, which also have to do with education, and MacGregor was left with Twilight in his hands, because it doesn't qualify.

People began to suspect that Winkie had something to do with the book bombings, because Sushi would never do that sort of thing....

Meanwhile, the 13-year-old girl who had spoken to Doctor House's monster at the L.A. airport still was riding her horse on her lonely quest. But then she had to get off to use a restroom, and the horse wandered away.

Sushi bombed Edward's dazzleness. Edward survived, but his dazzleness didn't.

And Sushi was very happy, and James Bond (this one--> :cool:) got arrested.

Undoing your posts, or anything to do with Edward Cullen, is Sushi's current life goal...he's writing an opera entitled, Edward Is Stupid, and Other Common Sense Observations.

A role-play! Man, can I play? I want to be the doctor. I've always wanted to be a doctor, and here's my chance. I get a black bag, and a lab coat to wear, except white doesn't become me. Do they have to be white? I suppose so, but no polyester. That makes me sweat something horrible. Natural fibers all the way. Don't you find them more comfortable? The way that they breathe and all. And such a flattering drape, provided you get them in a nice weave. I remember once...

Merlin casts a spell over Edward's corpse to make it impossible for Edward to reanimate again, then King Arthur kills Jacob and Bella by using the invincible Excalibur. Then a T-Rex swallows up the Telmarine lord.

Bat-Bat's alarms had been going off incessantly for the past 2 days, triggered by several of his deep-cover operatives in the field. His headquarters sounded, again, like a Bavarian clock shop at noon.

Messages had been coming in fast and furious with news that foolish sexy vampires were about to make their messy appearance on the new role playing thread. Apparently, these vampires thought that just because Bat-Bat hadn't been seen or heard from in a while, that he wasn't watching. That's exactly how Bat-Bat wanted it.

He sat at his workbench putting the finishing touches to his newest device: guano bombs infused with ultraviolet photons that were sure to take care of any vampire, sexy or otherwise. These little babies will make those fools really dazzle.... and dissipate into nothingness.

But before taking care of the threat, Bat-Bat send a message to his superhero friend and associate, Gray Eagle, informing him of what was going on and sending him blue prints of the plan of attack. He also sent a message to Aslan, whom he knew was already aware of the menace, asking for his blessing as he prepared to take care of the luckless fiends.

Last edited:
Back