For the Love of the Tree

How do you feel about Lossy's Treeness?

• Total voters
Her treeness comes out on my head. *rubs head where evil squirrels were throwing nuts at it*

*death glare*

We've got a judicious court (albeit one who is misinformed), we've got a King and Queen, we've got a parliament... Our political system is shaping up quite nicely. :)

We do still need an executive branch, though...

*death glare*

We've got a judicious court (albeit one who is misinformed), we've got a King and Queen, we've got a parliament... Our political system is shaping up quite nicely. :)

Hah! Perfect! :D One of your branches can be the executive "branch". :D

*death glare*

I felt like pointing out the tree-ish thing there...

garghkldsihge! :mad:

I sincerely applaud your eloquence, and would also like to note that if we have a King and Queen, then they are the executive branch, if their monarchy means anything at all.

If, however, you would prefer a pinier executive.... *evil grin*

If we have an executive branch, that means it's responsible for executions, right....? :D
Don't even suggest it! :eek: She'll kill all of us for thinking she's a tree.

...But then she would first have to admit that she IS a tree/executive branch. So I guess it's a stalemate. :p To kill us for being wrong, she'd have to admit that we're right.

Unless they're figureheads...but somehow, calling Derny a figurehead seems dangerous...about as dangerous as putting Lossy's branches in charge of executions....

King and Queen are head of State. Head of executive branch is head of Gov't. Could overlap, but rarely in the modern world.

(I'm taking European Politics this semester...)

Thus, I am head of government, i.e. executive branch, i.e. not a tree, merely a branch.

*beheads D*

Back