For the Love of the Tree

How do you feel about Lossy's Treeness?

• Total voters
But Lossy, how can you call duffers delusional? Aren't the insane the most capable of clearly perceiving reality?

Observe the frightening branchial features of these trees, who were caught yelling at an innocent boll weevil. You don't want to look like them, do you?

They look rather nice in that dim blue light, if you ask me.

But Lossy, how can you call duffers delusional? Aren't the insane the most capable of clearly perceiving reality?

That, my Dear D, though it is very nicely put, but I'm afraid it is a whale question. So... *SPLAT*

Maybe according to some people's misperceptions of the Celts. Not according to G.K. Chesterton. And Chesterton always wins, except when C.S. Lewis does.

Lossy's above response has convinced me. Whales are indeed demented ex-kindergarten teachers. Who else would respond to a question by crushing the innocent inquirer?

Last edited:
But the whale is too confused to even know what it is actually doing? It's not its fault that it falls out of the sky regularly on unsuspecting duffers!

Duffers may cause the whales to splat, but the whales are the ones who regularly line up on the edge of Cliff. What on earth do you think they're lining up for? A Can Convention? The creatures are beyond the pale of evil and cannot even do that.

Maybe according to some people's misperceptions of the Celts. Not according to G.K. Chesterton. And Chesterton always wins, except when C.S. Lewis does.

I'd never contemplated Chesterton vs. Lewis and how I would side in that case. Now it will keep me awake at night.

I wonder how a tree would wear a graduation cap. I suppose it would just let it dangle on one of its many branches...

Trees don't wear graduation caps. They just get the little tassel, tie it to one of their branches, and use it to confuse the squirrels when they get out of hand.

I'd never contemplated Chesterton vs. Lewis and how I would side in that case. Now it will keep me awake at night.

I shall now consider my life well spent. :cool:

Back