Share a Pic! III

Inky you totally rock! With glasses and without! You're simply amazing :D

Thanks Vanessa!

Everyone looks beautiful! All the girls on TDL are quite stunning. Some of the boys need to post their photos though.

MemoryTree, you can post some of the photos you take here, too, it doesn't have to be just a picture of you. Show us some of your work if you like. :)

Powl!
You're gorgeous!
And you play the piano so well!(even the DEER is enjoying it)
I'm jealous.:eek:

thanks everyone :D yes the deer is my pet, in Congo it's okay to have a wild animal in your garden :) plus we didn't steal her (it's a female) from her mother, she was going to be eaten by congolese and we saved her, so we kept her :)

Here is a much larger version(s) of the picture of my friend, Lime, and I that I posted earlier (please do not quote):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lime is the one in glasses, I'm not. x3
Thanks Inkspot for letting me know how small the original showed up!

Dx And I know that they are pretty large, I just can't seem to find a better way to resize them than what I've already tried.

Powl', your piano playing skills are getting better!!!!! Keep it up. You know everyone here loves you and think you're very pretty!!

Everyone looks beautiful! All the girls on TDL are quite stunning. Some of the boys need to post their photos though.
Ahem!... some boys have in the past (I don't count, I'm not a boy anymore) but I noticed that they got very few comments or none at all. :( And the few comments were very generic. No one told them they were handsome. The boys would have appreciated it too.

(Remember I don't count. I'm an old dude But tell the boys of this forum that they look handsome if you see their pictures posted)

Last edited:
ok, I really didn't know where to put this so I'll post it here
this is a video of me playing Butterfly Fly Away on the piano :D hope you'll like it (sorry it the quality is a bit low)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKvcFIZGmrQ

OH LOOKY A DEER!!!!(sorry I am in love with animals)

Here is a much larger version(s) of the picture of my friend, Lime, and I that I posted earlier (please do not quote):

Lime is the one in glasses, I'm not. x3
Thanks Inkspot for letting me know how small the original showed up!

Dx And I know that they are pretty large, I just can't seem to find a better way to resize them than what I've already tried.

awww you look so pretty!

thanks everyone :D yes the deer is my pet, in Congo it's okay to have a wild animal in your garden :) plus we didn't steal her (it's a female) from her mother, she was going to be eaten by congolese and we saved her, so we kept her :)

Wow,you live in africa? That's awesome. Everyone on here is a lot more interesting than me:p

Wow,you live in africa? That's awesome. Everyone on here is a lot more interesting than me:p

PPFFFTTTT PPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! you.... not.... interesting????

woaaahhh.... obviously someone doesn't know themselves very well!!!!!

you seem interesting to us lot!!! especially with those pics of you and caspian <3!!!!!

reagan <3 Caspian!

PPFFFTTTT PPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! you.... not.... interesting????

woaaahhh.... obviously someone doesn't know themselves very well!!!!!

you seem interesting to us lot!!! especially with those pics of you and caspian <3!!!!!

reagan <3 Caspian!

Well,I geuss I'm just not interesting to me! I mean,I live in a tiny one floor house in Kansas on a dangerous street with a boring beta fish and hardly anything of a backyard!
You freaking live in my favorite country girl! And Powl lives in Africa,people one here get to go to Lioncon!:mad:No fair!
But yes GG,we're thinking of going to the chicago comicon next year,I'm gonna dress up as poison Ivy.
This year I went as susan and no one had any clue who I was.
Also vicky,what does <3 mean and what do you mean interesting by all those pictures of me and Caspian?
Sea star made those,I'm just really crazy about him and I have a couple sore attempts at the photoshopping thing.
But SS got it to work!
Okay,I'm saying too many things at once,must move on to next post!

Wow Powl, you are an amazing Piano player!!!!(Even though I absolutely HATE Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana with a passion.) Wish I could be good as you!!! And you're very pretty!!!

Also vicky,what does <3 mean and what do you mean interesting by all those pictures of me and Caspian?
<3 = heart sideways. See the shape?

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay new subject,I have a video of my lip-syncing work that I make:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJSOjIC5wQs
I did some paramore stuff,I know it was from Twilight,but hey....

I couldn't watch your video :(

My pixelled self-portrait. It's not too accurate (I wear glasses, for a start...)
newselfportrait1mn7.png
Nice portrait Steve! You look like a cool dude, but I'm wondering if you could make it larger?

Well,I geuss I'm just not interesting to me! I mean,I live in a tiny one floor house in Kansas on a dangerous street with a boring beta fish and hardly anything of a backyard!
You freaking live in my favorite country girl! And Powl lives in Africa,people one here get to go to Lioncon!:mad:No fair!
But yes GG,we're thinking of going to the chicago comicon next year,I'm gonna dress up as poison Ivy.
This year I went as susan and no one had any clue who I was.
Sea star made those,I'm just really crazy about him and I have a couple sore attempts at the photoshopping thing.
But SS got it to work!
Okay,I'm saying too many things at once,must move on to next post!

but to me england isnt interesting, yeah i think its funny that i'm on an island, but i live in a little nice village in a bad reputation city.

<3 is a heart! turn your head 90 decreegs to the left its a heart!!!

well, the pics are still rockin my socks off

Back