To arms, fellow Duffers!

Uhh, 2 or 3. :D But that's the point! We've got to get the jump on them so we're well-fortified for the inrush of squealing fangirls in May. :D

fangirls? SQUEALING fangirls? I see tis a desparate situation. *pulls a replica of Peter's sword from her sheath.* *loads both her arms with rolls of colored Duct tape* With the help of my awesome sword,as well as my unbeatable Duct Tape skills, we'll save the forum from these noisy enemies.:D

Exactly.

Nah, he is one, didn't you see his Skandar avatar, his former username was SKnite#1:p *runs from angry Olorin*:D

What would a Hollander know about it? :p

Well, is there a difference between the Benjamites and the Benanites? :p

Yes. And the Benannites are much worse.

fangirls? SQUEALING fangirls? I see tis a desparate situation. *pulls a replica of Peter's sword from her sheath.* *loads both her arms with rolls of colored Duct tape* With the help of my awesome sword,as well as my unbeatable Duct Tape skills, we'll save the forum from these noisy enemies.

I HOPE!! *evil grin*

Last edited:
What would a Hollander know about it? :p
If you, in your stupidity, mean by saying Holland 'a person from the Netherlands' (wonder where you got the idea) then i will answer you this: We are so down to earth, if anyone knows how to discover and destroy fangirlism it's us:D

If you didn't mean that: don't bother to read it.

Yeah, right... why would I, of all people, be a Skandarnite? I hate Skandarnites worse than Willianites! :p
Because you are trying to hide it at all costs, you are trying to get into the duffer group (you succeeded in it quite well, but i can see right trough you) and destroy us from the inside, while trying to make it look like the nites did it. TELL THE TRUTH OLORINSESS! The nites might take over the forum, and you are helping them... OFF WITH HIS HEAD... sorry, i read Alice in Wonderland too much, i meant of course: into the skandarnites thread with him, that will teach him:D

(You can actually hate one group of nites over the other?:p)

Back