RPGer WANTED!!

Star Trek Captains Crossing Time rp Rp wanted

Role players wanted for Star trek rpg we have plenty openings only charcters taken are posted below this. Post in the thread or pm me if you want to join are we also need enemies as well also post your bio in the thread any questions contact me.

Captian Janeway
Captain Picard
Major Kira nerys
Scotty

Last edited:
Star Wars RPG:

Not that I'm in desperate need, but if anyone loves Star Wars please consider joining. Note: The story is quite ahead, so placement of your character is important. Please PM me if your intrested.

I need some people in Nancy Drew

Ned

Hannah

Sione

Pirrie

Edit: worring you must have read the books to join this.

Last edited:
We could definatly use more people in the Magicians Apprentice RPG. No one like every posts. It's sad. I really need a character to play Antonio. So if you want to play Antonio, PM me and I tell you what for profile I have for him so far.

We could also use more people in Golden Mallorn Leaves. It's not just about elves... it's about all of middle earth. The only people who are like really posting in there is GKoN, Shiloh, and I. So PM me if you wanna join there.

They both are awesome RPG's. I'd be thrilled if you guys wanted to join! ;)

PLEASE JOIN THE CHAOTIC BUNCH!

I also need someone to play Ian, Kiki's boyfriend, in the Sports Academy RPG.

Name: Ian Dockamon

Sport: Basketball

Bio: He's definatly a mocho guy, thinks he's all that, acts cool, is obsessed with girls, is a total jock, but has a sweet and kind underside that he hides with his "manly-ness", is one of the most popular guys at the academy.

Looks: Tall, skinny, muscular, bright expressive blue eyes, chin length black hair, total prep/popular

Back