Is Glenburne male or Female?

Is Glenburn male or female?

• Total voters
WS: *goes into a metaphysical crisis because he thought that Sauron, by the end of LotR, was definitely incapable of having armpits*

Crisis: *beats up No-Crisis, because Crisis doesn't mind following orders as long as the results are sufficiently chaotic*

No-Crisis: *looks on nodding and smiling and saying 'Alright!' at inappropriate moments*

WS: *feels uncomfortable with all those flames tickling his ears*

Can we stop with that now? It's not really funny anymore.

Therefore I hereby decree that the next person to control my actions will be sentenced to TORTURE!!!!!

I want to go to Tortuga!

*takes deep breath before controlling WS's actions*

No-Crisis: *whispers furiously in MF's ear*

Oh, I thought he said Tortuga. I'm not interested in the other thing.

Okay, before this escalates, let's vote democratically who should be subjected to torture. You can all nominate candidates - except for the carpet in the entrance of the IA. That carpet's really in enough torture, what with this weather and the soccer players running back in to fetch their cagoules.

Crisis: I want to do it randomly. You know, so the torturer and tortured switch places at unexpected moments, and sometimes smash up innocent lampshades in between.

Fair enough, although if you believe in the existence of innocent lampshades, you're a fool. They're all villainous rascals and if they're not, they're rascally villains.

You're being unfair. I once met a lampshade that was only a rascal, but had been sentenced to 18 years fading on an extra-hot electric bulb anyway.

You're being unfair. I once met a lampshade that was only a rascal, but had been sentenced to 18 years fading on an extra-hot electric bulb anyway.

So people are still taken in by those sentimental stories, are they? I wouldn't have believed it of you, Glen.

*scribbles "Glen - weak spot: lampshades" in notebook*

*posts carbon copy to Lonny*

Back