World Domination 4

So either Cloaky 1) is effectively unarmed in most situations, or 2) carries two scythes at once, and hides the deadly one underneath his cloak. If 1) I think the DLR are interested in meeting him.

He keeps the Swiss one in his locker now. Anyway, he spends most of the day on the typewriter, which I believe is a more deadly weapon than most. Especially the ones with green ink.

I'd rather not disclose the fatal qualities of that valuable object. Let's just say that 007 would resign on the spot if he knew of darling typewritey.

No! I might never see him again after that talk. And I love that little chap. When we go to the movies together, we always get the best seats, and no one dares check their phones. And we don't have to buy tickets.

I guess that says much about how I pick my friends...

You sound like you have personal experience. And I don't think you can convincingly blame this on Cloaky.

Didn't your mother ever tell you that some things are more important than having fun?

No, my mother is all in favor of fun.

But I'm interested to hear the appeal you would make to a mob boss who was busy getting the consistency of the cement just right.

"You do realize that this is an awful waste of cement, right? You're polluting the earth with this. Destroying the planet. Doesn't that make you feel guilty? Who cares if you're a perfectionist about cement when your perfect cement is ruining the perfection of the world?"

(Okay, so the world is not perfect. But he doesn't need to know that.)

"Destruing il planete? When I worry about terra, I drink two cup of perfect espressi, e tutto bene, I feel better instantamente. You should try same, little sad Americanetta. Not this watery sadness you call caffè. Now go, mea piccola, I must make arte with this cement!"

"Well, if you want me to believe you, you'll have to give me two cups of espresso. Otherwise I'll just assume that coffee is much better, and that you're bluffing."

Actually, you can have the espressi. The mob boss thinks you look a little peaky and informs me that this was just what his mother looked like before she died from incorrect use of coordinating conjunctions.

Back