Eeeeegggggssss

Oh, Toj. :( We will look forward to your return.

Because one person says I will say the same, and the other that I will not, I think I'll just refrain from commenting at all. :rolleyes:

Nicessss juicccesssssssssssss eeeeeeeeggggggggggssssssssssssssssssssss
we likessssssssss eggggggssssssssssssssss nicessssss bird eggggsss

:D

*looks innocent*

You mean you didn't notice that that WASN't my post? (Originally, of course. :p)

hehe. Very appropriate.

But no, it was from the beginning of this thread. I can't believe you didn't recognize it. Really Olórin. You need to work harder at this.

I have read all of this thread at one point or another, really. It's just there are so many "eggggssssss, we wantsss them, we needssssss them" type posts that they all sort of melt together after awhile in ones memory...

*throws egg in MF's face* hehe, there's your egg:D *runs* *falls off cliff* *gets hit by bowl of petunias by stealing it's sentence again...* :( BOB! It's Bob!! What happened to Waldo? I didn't throw him with the egg did i? *sees MF running away with a dirty face AND WALDO* Oh no! *runs* *forgets she was still falling* *runs against cliff* Auch, my head, why does that always happen. Superman shows up: 'don't worry, Loïs, i'll save you (even when you always treat me like some sort of an imbicel, and you'll never accept me as who i really am, but it doesn't matter, Loïs, I LOVE YOU!!!!!) !!'. But i'm not Loïs, i said, and then he took off, just leaving me falling. But fortunately Sturdinae was there, and he saved my life, only make both of us fall again after he some some tiger flying through the air (Scaryman once again threw them out of Orthanc), and he went into an IDcrisis, thought he was a human, fell down, crushed a random whale (he was a very big human, being able to crush that whale), leaving me to fall down that stupid cliff chased by that stupid bowl of petunias! AND EVEN WITHOUT WALDO!!

Now i'll tell you...

*throws egg in MF's face* hehe, there's your egg:D *runs* *falls off cliff* *gets hit by bowl of petunias by stealing it's sentence again...* :( BOB! It's Bob!! What happened to Waldo? I didn't throw him with the egg did i? *sees MF running away with a dirty face AND WALDO* Oh no! *runs* *forgets she was still falling* *runs against cliff* Auch, my head, why does that always happen. Superman shows up: 'don't worry, Loïs, i'll save you (even when you always treat me like some sort of an imbicel, and you'll never accept me as who i really am, but it doesn't matter, Loïs, I LOVE YOU!!!!!) !!'. But i'm not Loïs, i said, and then he took off, just leaving me falling. But fortunately Sturdinae was there, and he saved my life, only make both of us fall again after he some some tiger flying through the air (Scaryman once again threw them out of Orthanc), and he went into an IDcrisis, thought he was a human, fell down, crushed a random whale (he was a very big human, being able to crush that whale), leaving me to fall down that stupid cliff chased by that stupid bowl of petunias! AND EVEN WITHOUT WALDO!!

Now i'll tell you...

there's a big blue vene on my forehead trying to tell me that my headache is so painful i should have fainted a long time ago, right when i saw that lieke posted.

why didn't i? WHY??????

pitifully normal person: cos you were curious, i guess.
mf: THAT'S! NOT! HELPFUL!
pnp: sorry... you asked.
mf: i NEVER ASKED YOU TO GiVE ME STUPiD ANSWERS!!!
pnp: excuse me? stupid? do you even know what curious means? can you even spell that?
mf: i'LL SPELL YOU iF YOU DON'T GO AWAY!!!
pnp: crazy person...
mf: *eats*

why did i do that? it was in the heat of the moment. it... it... *hides in cactus*

hmpf. it's all lieke's fault.

Back