Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

The knight thought Rf-eypoo had anger issues... :p :D What good was it to marry someone if ya didn't love 'em? "TELL!TELL US-I mean, ME!" Unleavened rolled her eyes n' a tomato hopped out carryin' a very shiny pearl necklace,elaborately adorned in silver and gold w/ all kinds of odd symbols and handed it to Unleavened. "You must wear this!" Said the tomato, and Unleavened found out it was quite heavy when she put it on... :D

(...remember I didn't want to marry you..I kept trying to delay and escape the wedding)
With that they all started walking down the tunnel again. Only RF had to help carry Unleavend because the Necklace was to heavy for Unleavend to carry herself.

(Yousah married me anywho, miss "My GKoNy-poo":p)

The knight whistled n' up came the puppy!! :eek: He stuck Unleavened on the puppy's back n' watched as the little feller ran off down the tunnel w/ Unleavened shouting "WHOAAAAA!!!STOP!!!BAD DOG!!HEEEEEAAAAAALLL!!!!"... :D

(Well, I've been trying to anull it!)
RF glanced over nervously at GKON, she was hoping desperatly that he would NOT get any funny ideas about Smooching. "Err shouldn't we catch up with Unleavend make sure she is ok?"
"Nope the others are ahead" GKON said
"Well I'm gonna catch up with her.." with that RF took off running!

However, since Unleavened was not so cruel as GKoN and could not bring herself to destroy talking things, she decided to simply wait until her wings grew back.

Gondor Knight of Narnia said:
"GADZOOKS!!" Shouted the knight pickin' up ToJ. "UNLEAVENED YOU BEAMED ToJ DOWN TOO!!" With that he handed her a tomato n' caught up w/ Rf :D

ooh i like tomatoes

wait what's IS GOING ON!!
i'm like confused!!
daddy!!
:confused:

Reepicheepfan said:
(You are still on the ship doing absolutely nothing but waiting for mommy and daddy to come home!)

RF was very glad that GKON had decided to go eat the Mushrooms...so she slowed to a walk.

aaah...
*eats tomatoes*
and dreams about TOYS!!
:p
and reading

Reepicheepfan said:
RF was very glad that GKON had decided to go eat the Mushrooms...so she slowed to a walk.
yousah missed my last post :p) The knight handed ToJ to Rf. "Those weren't mushrooms they were TOMATOES!" With that he decided to be mean to Rf n' ignore he so he ran up ahead,although she was probably glad he did... :D

(yeah GKON, the tomatoes were turned to mushrooms before your last post! ahahah:p)

RF was indeed relieved that GKON had ignored her! She was also very glad that he had TOJ, she didn't have to worry about the child then. Well, since TOJ was with GKON she probably did have to worry..but thats beside the point. RF was walking along leisurly when GKON came running back up the tunnel shouting like a bald monkey! In fact GKON was bald! "WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR HAIR?" RF shreiked

A few of the mushrooms fetched the necklace to present to Unleavened. It seemed the occasion was a big deal to them, but Unleavened wondered what on earth she would do w/ the pearls and why were they so special.

You were. I'm not.

Just then Unleavened's thoughts were inturrupted as the bald knight came carreening through. "Uh-oh" She said..."Um...Excuse me for a moment." and she took off after the knight.

RF was really curious as to what had happend to the Knights hair. So she followed him. Reeling around RF bumped into Unleavend "OW!" Unleavend said rubbing her nose. "Sorry...do you know why the Knight is screaming?" "Nope" Unleavend said and with that they took off running..only RF left Unleavend behind...since Unleavend was wearing the necklace and was being weighed down by it...

Back