Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

"Do you not realize that Emperor Palpatine and his new apprentice...DERNHELM...will be here any moment?" The wizard looked frantic. The silence was deafening. Luke Skyskwalker, in his usual lisp, said, "Thertainly we mutht get out of here! There'th not a moment to lothe!" Without warning a red light started flashing, but no sound of alarm could be heard...GKoN and Saruman had been caught, and the duffers began to shake in their boots...

(Sorry, Dernhelm, I'm just making up a story - no personal affront to you!)

The knight's eyes bulged!!!they all ran for their lives!!! down the hallway....the knight stopped! "Jadis!" he cried and turned round..."Why i'm going back for an evil usurper i don't know....." he thought to himself! "GET TO A SHIP!!" he called back! and headed back to the detention block where Jadis was being kept. :D

"Stand aside!" cried the wizard. He lifted his ebony staff and spoke words in the high and ancient language of the Elves of the Blessed Realm, words which no one in Middle-earth now knew or understood, and the door to Jadis' cell fell apart and blew away like dust. The Queen came out and hugged the knight, saying, "You have saved me, pitiful fool! Great shall your reward be."

"I suggest we flee now before...." The knight never finished his sentence.....a dark figure flanked by stormtroopers appeared in the corridor....and stepped out into the open...it was... :D

...Palpatine himself! He looked like a spider that has been walking for thousands upon thousands of years, and it seemed as if GKoN, Curumo, and Jadis could smell his decaying flesh. He smiled, his teeth were brown, yellow and cracked, as were his overly-long fingernails as he pointed his finger at the group. "You will not escape with your lives as you value them!" said he maliciously.

Just then...

The duffers blew a fuze and started hurling heavy objects at palpatine!! :eek: but a slimmer figure appeared behind the duffers...IT WAS DERNHELM!!!EEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!! the duffers screamed and ran to a shuttle!! "HAVE AT THEE!" the knight yelled and produced his snazzy green lightsaber and charged as palpatine was distracted! :D

[No offence taken!!! :D]

But Dernhelm had recovered her sword. She ran to Palpatine's defence...but there was a huge smiley-face in the way! As she drove her sword into it, however, it vanished. She had nearly reached reached the pair, when...

Unleavened suddenly appeared. Her still tear-stained face was now covered with a look of determination. In one hand she brandished a raiper in the other a lightsaber. "I Lassie shall be still noble as I once was! This 'duffer's' body cannot hinder my ambitions..if fact it might be better for the cause. It's awfully hard to save people w/o thumbs... Just tell me who to kill! I fight for my fellow duffers!"

"I am on your side, lassie" came the voice of Lord Eirek "I am the one who fights for good and cares not for myself" continued Lord Eirek "if you fight on my side, you will be fighting for all the duffers, my friends" he said coming from seemingly nowhere, still with the ring on his finger.

The White Wizard's eyes flashed suddenly, and he held up his own ring. "I am Saruman Ring-maker! But I declare, Lord Eirek, my friend...perchance thou shalt allow me to give thee sage counsel: forfeit that which you now possess. It would be wise, my friend..." He struck a stormtrooper with his black staff, and instantly the poor creature was a toad leaping around the ground.

"Forfeit? Oh this is a good joke, my friend. Do you expect me to so easely give up that which is mine by right? Nay, the ring is mine and no man shall take it from me, neither tongue nor sword shall be of avail against the Lord of this realm!" said Lord Eirek. Then he waved his hand and with a flash there appeared a creature. "Meet my minion, half man half lizard, look there, see what I can make from nothing." said Lord Eirek smirking.

Last edited:
The Wizard's eyes flashed in rage. "Half man half lizard! You think you can easily impress others with your mockeries? You will end up like that foolish Grey Wanderer, who has indeed purchased a pair of boots many sizes larger than those he used to wear! When the true Master of the Ring returns, then how will you respond? Go and hide in your hole at the Tower of Guard, for your doom draws near." The Wizard pushed his way through a group of stormtroopers, while GKoN prepared to battle with Darth Dernhelm...

Last edited:
"Well how old is the Grey wanderer?" asked Mr. Fideal walking into the room and then leaning against the wall "Because me mom's mum's only daughter used to say that you should buy sizes too big and then grow into 'em." said Mr. Fideal with a look as if he had said something very wise.

"Unleavened" said Lord Eirek "the duffers are my friends, if you forsake me, you forsake the duffers. If you hold your sword against me, so do you hold your sword against the duffers. Oh Unleavened will you fight your friends? Shall you stand against them? Nay, side with me and you so side with the duffers." said Lord Eirek softly.

"I shall do my best to fight honorably, Lord." With that Unleavened charged the lord's enemies. Storm troopers flew left and right, until the ground was littered with white suits.

"Whoa, not me -- I'm not a storm trooper," cried Inkspot, retreating from Unleavened as fast as her 3-inch heels allowed. "I'm just still wearing my white tux and tails from the beginning of this Thread, it's not a storm trooper uniform, it's a formal." She brandished her nail file threateningly. "But I don't know about Fideal over there, he could be allied with Saruman and Darth Dernhelm. It's always the quiet ones."

Back