My new favorite hobby!

Here are a few more LEGO LOTR avatars!! Hope you like them!

Check out my new banner!!!!

VERY NICE! The avatars are nice! In a design sense (to me) not so much. They still are enjoyable though :D. 6-10 for your avatars (design wise)

The banner is REALLY good! I love EVERYTHING about it except the frame effect you did. I think the top and left look good, but the right and bottom are just kind of black, and it's a little awkward. I love the Avengers Assemble text, but I feel like the LEGO text is a little off colored in contrast with the picture (I take samples of the colors in the graphic for the color in my text).

ANYWAY, that was harsh, and overall I really like it! 8-10 :D

Those are so cool! I went to a Lego store yesterday, and they had the LOTRs Legos. I was so awed by seeing them. They are so cool! They other favorites of mine like Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean. I also saw medevial one's with castles, knights, and dragons. They we're all so cool!

That's super funny!! I went to a LEGO store the same day! The one in Oklahoma City, OK. I loved everything I saw. But I don't really care for Harry Potter, so the LEGOs aren't some of my favorites.

LOL, that is awesome! I love the "Gollum" lettering but am not a big fan of the words: "Lego" because of the colors. This is one of my favorite though :D 7-10

Yeah. I haven't had time to really focus on art since I am working. Then in a week I am going to camp. So I won't have a lot of new stuff up for a while. But everyone search for and check out my manga thread. I need to upload more art since the other stuff up is like 4 yrs old.

Oh my gosh! Life doesn't just quietly sneak up on you. It kinda just hits you in the face with a sledgehammer, then you lay there for like two months and aren't able to do anything! I did not die. And I did not abandon my fellow TDLers. I have just been super busy with life. Work, school, house remodeling, road trip for a week! Wow. Here is something that isn't my best, but I thought it was funnyish!

gary funny.jpg

Wow, the words look crappy after I uploaded them. Sorry guys, I promise they look better on my computer!

Oh my gosh! Life doesn't just quietly sneak up on you. It kinda just hits you in the face with a sledgehammer, then you lay there for like two months and aren't able to do anything! I did not die. And I did not abandon my fellow TDLers. I have just been super busy with life. Work, school, house remodeling, road trip for a week! Wow. Here is something that isn't my best, but I thought it was funnyish!

Wow, the words look crappy after I uploaded them. Sorry guys, I promise they look better on my computer!

So glad to see you back Achlee!!! Now you don't have to follow this rule but when I make a humourous graphic, I try not to worry about the quality too much, since the focus in on the humor. I agree the quality of this graphic isn't your best, BUT the humor definitely compensates for it!!! Sooo funny, I love it :D 8-10

Haha, no, people just don't post that much. I mean I've always been here and I get no comments on my threads :p. I love seeing your stuff :D

Taylor Swift released a new song last night called "Ronan". It is dedicated to a four year old boy who lost a battle with cancer last year. She wrote it with his mother, Maya Thompson. If you haven't heard the song, listen to it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2OF1S3iSI

I made a graphic with a picture of Ronan Thompson.

Here is another one I did for Ronan Thompson.

These are beautiful Achlee!! That was such a good idea! The words are 100% fitting and the effects are really nice :) the first one you posted is my fav :) 8-10 for both of them :)

Check this out! I photoshopped some cowboy hats onto the chipmunks because I needed a background image for my new YouTube lyrics video! It can also be a computer background! That's why it is so big!

Alvin-And-The-Chipmunks.jpg

Then I took the same picture and added the title of the song to it! The song is called "Take A Little Ride" by Jason Aldean! Check out my chipmunk cover on YouTube! Let me know if you like the graphic! And yes, Alvin is wearing half a cowboy hat. That's because he wanted it to look like his ball cap because he thinks it's more cool that way! ;)

Alvin-And-The-Chipmunks.jpg

Oh wow! I LOVE your Alvin banner!

Every time I saw it, I had NO idea it was photoshopped, you did an amazing job! The colors are vivid, and the font is PERFECT! I'm not sure I get what the song has to do with the chipmunks, but I won't take off for that.. Somehow it's fitting! I'll give it a 9-10! If you look closely you can tell just a tad, that the hats are photoshopped. So it's not perfection, but it's REALLY close!

And I'll give your banner and avatar a 7-10! :)

Back