The Silly Ideas Thread for The Silver Chair!

Aslan should suitability refer to the cliff that Eustace falls of as the cliffs of insanity...
Actually using the Moher in Ireland as a scene for the movie isn't such a bad idea. Those cliffs would be good as the cliffs in Aslan's land. May need to photo shop it to make it look bigger.

Biebs could sing the title song in a duet with Rebecca Black or Lana Del Ray or... Lady GaGa! Oh, no... Biebs and GaGa would not work... what about... MILEY!!!11!!1!!1!

Funny you should mention Rebecca Black and Bieber, I believe an April Fools Day prank of Specter's was once that they would be playing Polly and Digory....

If they do start at Hogwarts, perhaps one of the giants they meet could be Hagrid.

I think Aslan should be made 2D, in TLK style. Would be a nice homage to the 20th anniversary of TLK! He should look liek Mufasa :D Another possibility is making him played by a real lion. CGI would be way too expensive and they could spend that money on celebrity casts instead!

Jill and the Lady otGK should do mud wrestling! That would add a whole new height of action and tension!

To add some drama, somebody could be injured. We actually don't have to make it a family movie, we need action. Could be P18. The SIlver Chair could be a torture instrument... (I know, it's kind of is...)

We definitely need aliens. The Lady otGK could be an alien! And she's actually good and wants to save the world but no one knooows it... And everyone wants to destroy her but in the end... *drumms* all become friends, evil Aslan (yesh! that's totally trendy now! Do you know Dark!Dumby HP ffs? Same principle!) is defeated and all of them live happily in a new Narnia wich turns out to be a new Charn... And Charn is actually another planet.

At least one person has to be killed. And one person has to be smooooooched. And there has to be a big love triangle or something like that! And we need teams! Team Puddle, Team Biebs, Team Rilian, Team Eustace... no, wiat. Eustace is a comic relief! He won't get a team. And he will always leaved out in the FanFictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an idea: They could name an otherwise unnamed character in the series, giving the Lady of the Green Kirtle a first name! ...oh wait, it looks like they ARE going to do that. Haha! Well, it's not a horrible idea actually. It worked fine with Ginnabrik, for example. I'm not sweating bullets over this. If anything, it should put to rest all fears of Jadis=Green Lady for this series.

During Puddleglum, Eustace and Jill's trek, they can meet up with Toad of Toad Hall (The Wind in the Willows), and Toady will give them a lift in his new motor car... Walking is too old school. :D

I think everyone's familiar with "product placement" in movies. In case NOT everyone is: the Ford Motor Company, for instance, might provide a movie company with part of the money to produce a new movie, in return for the movie having all its characters drive Ford cars.

My suggestion: a furniture manufacturer could invest in the Silver Chair movie. In return, the search for Prince Rilian could be changed a little. Puddleglum, Jill and Eustace enter the Underworld to discover that it is full of CHAIRS -- and all of these chairs are types made by the sponsoring company. The characters have to make their way through the equivalent of a furniture warehouse to find THE silver chair. That chair itself would be specially made by the company.

Thank you. Another silly idea would be for Little Orphan Annie, as in the musical "Annie," to appear at Experiment House in the opening scenes.

I think everyone's familiar with "product placement" in movies. In case NOT everyone is: the Ford Motor Company, for instance, might provide a movie company with part of the money to produce a new movie, in return for the movie having all its characters drive Ford cars.

My suggestion: a furniture manufacturer could invest in the Silver Chair movie. In return, the search for Prince Rilian could be changed a little. Puddleglum, Jill and Eustace enter the Underworld to discover that it is full of CHAIRS -- and all of these chairs are types made by the sponsoring company. The characters have to make their way through the equivalent of a furniture warehouse to find THE silver chair. That chair itself would be specially made by the company.

Yes! And since chairs aren't likely to have a brand name stamped on them... ;) The characters can name the manufacturer every time they refer to the chair! :D The more of a mouthful the name is, the better.

Thank you. Another silly idea would be for Little Orphan Annie, as in the musical "Annie," to appear at Experiment House in the opening scenes.

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Maybe tomorrow!

Hey, we could make a MUSICAL!!! Buuuut, not an uncool old fashioned musical, but a NEW, COOL musical for young people! With rap and techno and all dat kewl stuffz!

Back