The Avengers (2012)

Okay, so I had to share this because it was so funny...

last night I had a dream that I was in a room with Chris Evans (Capt. America) and we were discussing Avengers. But for the life of me, I don't know why or what we were really talking about. And I really did NOT like waking up from that dream. ;) I woke up and went, "dang it. Why did they have to start mowing the lawn at 7:30 a.m.?! Ruined a perfectly awesome dream."

HAHAHAHAHA That's so funny >< It would be Christ Evans :p, he's every girl's hero now :p

I loved Thor over Captain America. Hemsworth is mighty fine. :D

Okay, enough fangirling for now. I'm really hoping a dvd release date will be announced soon. ;)

Definitely prefer Thor and the Captain over all of the other male characters in the movie. Thor is not the person I find most attractive physically (that is a toss up between Captain and Hawkeye), those two have the best attitude toward people of the opposite gender.

Definitely prefer Thor and the Captain over all of the other male characters in the movie. Thor is not the person I find most attractive physically (that is a toss up between Captain and Hawkeye), those two have the best attitude toward people of the opposite gender.

Did you watch Thor? *cough*

Anyway, Avengers was probably my favorite Marvel movie to date. And i've always liked Xmen more than Avengers.

Did you watch Thor? *cough*

Anyway, Avengers was probably my favorite Marvel movie to date. And i've always liked Xmen more than Avengers.

Indeed, I did. I own the DVD. He is a pompous gentleman at first, but he is a gentleman.

I am more of an X-men fan too. But I loved the Avengers.

The Avengers has already made enough money to pay for two dozen Hawkeye spin-offs. But all the big movies you so enjoyed watching in May inevitably become the movies you watch in September, dreaming that summer vacation will last forever. So let it be written, so let it be done: Avengers is hitting Blu-Ray on September 25th. Watch the trailer for the home release below. Marvel has also released a trailer for a ten-disc mega-set, which will combine all six movies in the company’s shared universe into one package. Intriguingly, that disc is called “Phase One” — a sure sign that the fun is just beginning. -from EW.com

So. Avengers finally has a dvd release date. :D

Here is the trailer for the mega set: http://link.brightcove.com/services...BQpNFbdXq-mJPiy5bq6kzgKag&bctid=1709665441001

Last edited:
More Spidey / Avengers #2 Rumors!

werfsdafsdafsadf_1.png

Before Marvel Studios smash hit, The Avengers: Assemble was released back in early May, speculation was running pretty wild that Andrew Garfield’s Peter Parker/Spider-Man would have some sort of a cameo ( If not a role even? ) in Joss Whedon’s superhero ensemble. Which in the end proved to be totally false, despite someone on the production speaking to the later. However, the actor has now been spotted in downtown L.A. with something leading “Daily Mail Magazine”, to come to the conclusion

Read More:
http://cinemaroll.com/cinemarolling/more-spidey-avengers-2-rumors/#ixzz1zLcpiSZi

Joss Whedon Unsure On Avengers #2!

fwerwerwrer_1.png

Marvel Studio’s ”The Avengers Assemble” is easily the biggest movie of the year, maybe even of all time, (for a while anyway ) raking in a Super-impressive $612 million domestically, and over $1.4 billion at the worldwide B.O. So obviously, a sequel is a inevitable no-brainier for any studio, although very recent news out of Comic-Con reveals that Marvel may have to find a new director for the follow-up sequel. Joss Whedon revealed at the Com-Con panel that he . . .

Read more:
http://cinemaroll.com/adventure/joss-whedon-undecided-on-directing-avengers-2/#ixzz20h5qMNK9

This is a great interview, very candid.

Hawkeye Speaks!

zxczxcxc_1.png

The first time Hawkeye was name-dropped as a potential character to be introduced in Marvel Studios’ interconnected cinematic universe was back after the success of Iron Man, when rumors pointed towards Hawkeye and Black Widow showing up together in Iron Man 2. Half of that came true and it wasn’t until Jeremy Renner shared some interesting information about a meeting he had with Marvel that we had what came to be concrete info on the character.

Read more:
http://cinemaroll.com/adventure/hawkeye-speaks/#ixzz23WQimM7J

Back