Cheese Whiz II

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

I know for a fact that I taste better with worcestershire sauce than I do with ketchup. Don't ask me how I found out.

(Yes, I know, telling people not to ask is just like telling them to ask, and we'll soon get to that inevitable moment when everyone is asking merely because I told them not to. So I'll just skip that step and tell you how I found out. I found out because I have learned that literally anything is better with worcestershire sauce than with ketchup. So, naturally, by extension, so must I be. There. What? You're disappointed? You thought my answer would be more interesting? Well, that's why I said not to ask. It's not my fault you couldn't read simple instructions. But I guess you got what you wanted. I hope you're happy.)

There are articles online that discuss the taste of human. They don't address the question of condiments, but I guess we'll have to figure that out for ourselves now, since somebody has such boring explanations. *glares at Sopes*

THIS is why I eat everything. It's a lot simpler than working all of this edible/non-edible stuff out.

...somehow I don't think that's the lesson we're supposed to be getting from this, but whatever....we never get the proper moral lessons out of things in here....

There isn't a thread where we could learn, you know. Give us an institution for moral learning, and the duffers will flock to it... or slide down the corridors on their socks. It's hard to predict. Actually, no, it isn't, but give us the institution anyway. My feet are itching for a sliding competition!

We already have an institution. An insane asylum is a type of institution. "But it's not a learning institution!" you say.

Oh, but it is a learning institution. It's learning just how crazy and high-maintenance we Duffers are. It's learning all the time. It's also a leaning institution. I think the foundation is to blame.

Back