World Domination 4

With respect to GG, yes. GG is huge, and my vikings are only... of stately size. But her feet are probably very sensitive, so fingers crossed!

Aren't you worried your Vikings will bust a dignity or something if they don't attack in a more...traditional fashion?

At this point Freckles' Vikings all seem to be sitting in Wellington, reminiscing about their past glories. They seem to have forgotten that the present exists at all.

*jolts Vikings with large bolts of electricity, forcing them to remember that the present exists*

:mad: That was my pun and you know it!!!

*vikings stick swords into GG's shoes*

I regret nothing.

With respect to GG, yes. GG is huge, and my vikings are only... of stately size. But her feet are probably very sensitive, so fingers crossed!

Nah, I spend too much time barefoot for my feet to be sensitive.

*jolts Vikings with large bolts of electricity, forcing them to remember that the present exists*

That'll help with the charging.

Viking #1: Hey, take a picture of me in front of this grotesque whale with the little feet?

Viking #2: Sure. Say Peeeace!

Viking #1: ??? What? No way.

Viking #2: Fine, just smile.

Viking #1: ???

Viking #2: *sighs* *takes photo*

Viking #1: Let me take a look. *looks* No, that won't do. You can't see my crooked fearsome teeth at all. I look way too happy.

Viking #2: If you're not happy with it, just do it yourself!

Viking #1: Well maybe I will! I'll just take a selfie.

Mutated whale: *collapses on tiny feet and dies*

Vikings: Victory!!

Is that even Italian? Is the INCBD becoming corrupted by America again? The last time was with money, not lasagna, but still.

You're saying that the INCBD enjoys the delicate texture and subtle flavor of burnt ashes?

Back