Person Below Me VI

Um, no. I don't think I've ever dreamed about imaginary creatures, to be honest.

TPBM has dreamed from the perspective of another person. (I've actually done this, but the other person was never someone I knew.)

Thankfully not true! I would not like to be bald. However I don't often use a hairbrush anyway... I tend to let it do it's own thing... :p

TPBM collects something unusual.

(clothespins are definitely unusual I'd say!)

I do like watching Jeopardy! It's a fun thing I do with my mom and one of my sisters. I always feel smart when I'm able to get an answer right! :D

TPBM sleeps with a stuffed animal(s).

No; I don't buy them anymore. And I don't have a car to name. I do have a computer. It is nameless. I have objectified it entirely.

TPBM has named their computer.

Oh yes, I like it quite well. It is a very nice place, though a bit hard to order from as their entire menu has mixed up letters and you can never be sure what you're getting.

TPBM has been to Boston in the fall

Nah, but I practice different accents in the shower; that must count for something, right? :p

TPBM likes learning how to speak in different accents.

Oui, oui, mein Freund. Wait. Dang it. Can I try again? Nyet? Okay.

TPBM speaks a language besides English. (I tried learning Latin, but my tongue is only shaped for good, thick English.)

Unless you count fictional languages (I still remember a couple of words in the Ancient Language (from the Inheritance Cycle)), then no.

TPBM has read the Inheritance Cycle.

Read the first book, but it was too blatant of a LotR rip-off to hold my interest. In my opinion, anyway.

TPBM thinks that 'Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes' is better than 'Avengers Assemble'.

Back