Celebrity Crush, Reloaded

Copperfox

I have a new celebrity crush, worthy to compete with ALL who came before her!

She is a television reporter on Denver's Fox affiliate. Her name is Aristea Brady; the "-EA" concluding her first name is pronounced in the Spanish manner, as with "Dulcinea." And she could get Don Quixote to follow her anywhere! She is so, so, SO GORGEOUS, that on a scale of one to ten she is a FIFTY. She makes Liv Tyler seem blah by comparison! Looking at Aristea is like simultaneously having your mouth suddenly filled with an exquisite chocolate fudge, and hearing your favorite music.

Just since posting my journalistic crush, I've discovered _another_ very fine-looking woman who had been unknown to me, and she is _almost_ as drop-dead gorgeous as Aristea Brady.

My new crush is Rebecca Ferguson, who portrays the heroine called Eugenia in Dwayne Johnson's "Hercules" movie. She has freckles, but on her the freckles become PART OF her sexiness. A girl-next-door for mythology.

I also like Billie Piper. Not for her "Doctor Who" role, actually, but for her starring role in the most recent movie version of Jane Austen's "Mansfield Park." She caught my sympathy very nicely.

I'm very fond of and inspired by Taylor Swift. She is very amazing, beautiful and talented. I love all of her music, and I am eagerly awaiting her new album, which comes out a week from now.

I'm glad you liked that "Mansfield" version. As for Taylor Swift, not only is she beautiful, but I'm told that she treats her fans very kindly.

ok i don't know if this would be considered a celeb crush but i think that Ben Barnes is a wonderful actor & he has alot of talent, & he's quite adorable too, but i think my crush on him is kind of wearing off whinch is actualy a good thing because you can get very obessed quite easily

I would also like to add Irene Bedard( the one who is my avatar) to my list. She is so talented and beautiful. She also has such an amazing voice. I enjoy everything that she has been in. I've been a fan of hers since the movie Smoke Signals came out. I was ever so excited to learn that she voiced Pocahontas in the Disney movie. I have seen Pocahontas several times as a kid, but I never knew that she was the actress who did the voice of her, because when I was younger I never paid attention to it.

Attachments

• native-american-irene-bedard-22l.jpg
    native-american-irene-bedard-22l.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 15
  • native-american-irene-bedard-3542502832_2767779018_b.jpg
    native-american-irene-bedard-3542502832_2767779018_b.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 16
Back