NEW Harry Potter Thread - All Harry Potter Here

How did you like the Deathly Hallows Part One movie?

• Loved it!

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Enjoyable, could have been better

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • It was OK, but not great

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Hated it

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
OMH That's amazing. xD I'm so unbearably excited already! And yet the thought of the series ending makes me wanna cry a little bit? *sigh*

It does make you want to cry

O.K! Topic Starter

If you had to choose, what director would you to direct any of the movies?

Tim Burton. OMH They would be frickin' amazing if Tim directed them, I'm not even joking... 0.o

It would be really interesting to see the series directed by Burton. Like, really interesting, haha... I'd like to see that actually, now that you've mentioned it. :rolleyes:

I don't really know enough about any other director in particular to say who I'd like to see direct HP.

Actually, Steven Speilberg would not have done a good job. He was one of the main choices for director, but he envisioned an animated movie with a couple of books being combined into one movie.

Here is an article from Screen Rant that discusses the talks Warner Bros had with Speilberg.

MrBob

Actually, Steven Speilberg would not have done a good job. He was one of the main choices for director, but he envisioned an animated movie with a couple of books being combined into one movie.

Here is an article from Screen Rant that discusses the talks Warner Bros had with Speilberg.

MrBob

Thank you for your opinion MrBob. must agree, the idea of a animated Harry Potter movie makes me sick.

Jst started watching the films the other day. My friends ruined the last few films for me by saying A) Dobby dies
B) Sirius Black dies
C) Snape kills Dumbledore......
Some friends.

I'd have Peter Jackson direct!

Win quote... Everything that Dumbledore says is amazing. :D

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.

Love the books, way more better than the movies, although I like the movies, too. I am going to re-read my fave, Deathly Hallows, in the next few weeks to prepare for the final film! Can't wait!

I won't bother re-reading it. I have been sucked into the Fan-Fiction bug, and now prefer to read that then the actual books :( I love the series, but I disagree with so much of it, and Harry annoys me, so I prefer to write and read stuff that I have a choice in.
I don't really like the films, though I love Alan Rickman and everything. They annoy me, just the amount of mistakes they made....

I did. I thought it was fantastic. For some reason that is the scene that I thought they would show. That was a huge spoiler for people who haven't read the books, and for us who have, because I didn't want to see that clip yet. I still enjoyed and Emma looked great introducing it.

Back